abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Leaving Germany - Kabel contract cancelling
elin
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello!

I am leaving Germany and I sent vodafone my "Kündigung" of he Kabel (internet) contract - they responded that they can't help me. I wrote:
Hello!

I am spontaneously moving away from Germany, back to Sweden. I am herby cancelling all my Vodafone contracts to the soonest possible date under the "Sonderkündigungsrecht".

My new adress is in Sweden and I attached my renting contract.

The response was to ask here in the comunity... Very strange! What did I do wrong?

thanks! Elin

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

@elin@  schrieb:
What did I do wrong?

It might be the simple fact that you wrote your Letter of Cancellation in English...

Contractual Language is German, so your letter of cancellation should also be in German...

By the way: There is no "Sonderkündigungsrecht" - what you mean is the right to prematurely end the contract 3 months after moving according to § 46b No. 8 TKG (Telecommunications act).

The easiest way is if you wait until a Moderator is having a look at this thread - please be patient as this might take some time.

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Elin,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

address

customer number

confirmation of deregistration

date of the move

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Kind regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

@reneromann  schrieb: By the way: There is no "Sonderkündigungsrecht" - what you mean is the right to prematurely end the contract 3 months after moving according to § 46b No. 8 TKG (Telecommunications act).

Klugscheißermodus an: Und genau das, was das TKG an dieser Stelle schreibt (§ 46 Abs. 8 Satz 3 TKG) ist ein Sonderkündigungsrecht bzw. außerordentliches bzw. fristloses Kündigungsrecht. Diese drei Bezeichnungen bezeichnen ein und dieselbe Sache: Die Möglichkeit, einen Vertrag zu einem anderem Zeitpunkt zu beenden, als vertraglich festgelegt ist. Ein solches Recht kann vertraglich vereinbart, oder wie hier durch Gesetz eingeräumt werden.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderk%C3%BCndigungsrecht

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BCndigung_(Deutschland)#Außerordentliche_Kündigung

Klugscheißermodus aus