abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Kabel anschluss unmöglich: was ist mit dem Vertrag? (english)
artino
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

3 weeks ago we subscribed a contract for Kabel Internet (Cable Max 1000) in a Vodafone Shop.

One week later, the technician called to inform that the installation is in fact not possible, since they see a "ban" on our building. Apparently other appartments requested installation in the past, and the landlord explicitely refused to allow installation of fiber cables in the basement. 

We therefore have to go back to the good old DSL and subscribe a new contract.

However, what happens now with the Kabel Internet contract we just subscribed? The Vodafone Shop assured that it would be automatically cancelled in the next few weeks - and that we won't be of course charged for anything since the connection is not possible. This makes totally sense, but it would be nice to have a written documentation - I would like to avoid having problems in the future and end up with 2 running contracts. 

At the moment I am just looking for a confirmation that the first Kabel contract will be concluded, in order to go on and subscribe a DSL contract as soon as possible. So far, seems like nobody can produce this kind of documentation tho.

Has anybody had a similar situation? How long did it take for the old contract to be cancelled? How were you notified about the cancellation?

8 Antworten 8
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

As soon as the technician gives the feedback that the installation is not possible due to a prohibition by the landlord, the contract is automatically canceled. You will receive a written confirmation of this, usually by email.

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello artino,

what is the current status? Any news? No? Then tell me first in which state do you life.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
artino
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I live in Baden-Württemberg.

At the moment, nothing changed and the "contract" seems to be still open. 

Moreover, I received two bills, for October and November (with a lower amount than expected tho). I have not been charged yet, but I can see them in MyVodafone. 

Calling again the customer care, I receive different opinions each time. Sometimes they tell me that they need a paper from my landlord saying that the connection is not possible to finally cancel the contract, sometimes I have been told to just wait few days for this confirmation, and sometimes they promise to send me the confirmation in the next minutes but nothing arrives.

R4mona
Moderator:in

Hey artino,

thank you very much for your feedback.

We will be happy to take a closer look at your request. Please send us a private message with the following data: Customer number (if available), name, address, date of birth, state and current mobile phone number.

Please report back here as soon as the message is out.

Many greetings

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello R4mona, I just sent you a private message.

Cheers
Emilio

R4mona

Hi artino,

Thank you for your data.

I have just looked into your customer account. According to the data, your contract was deactivated on 11.11.2021. Unfortunately, I do not have any further information. Smiley (traurig)

Kind regards

R4mona

Hello @R4mona,

thank you for looking into it!

Could you please tell me, what would be the definitive solution to get more information about what is going on?

So far, calling the customer service or going to the Vodafone Shop did not really solve anything.

As an update, MyVodafone does not show any contract at the moment. I can only see not-so-informative messages. Still, the main point now is finding out why I got charged for something that never worked (and, seems like, will never work).

Have a nice day

R4mona

Hey artino,

I see in my system that you were charged the prorated monthly premium for October (10/21/2021 to 10/31/2021) in the invoice dated 11/05/2021. The invoice from 11/12/2021 shows the pro-rated calculation for November (11/01/2021 to 11/10/2021). The contract was terminated on 11.11.2021. Unfortunately, I do not see any further information.

Many greetings

R4mona