abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Kabel Internet contract renewal
trips29
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, I am a Vodafone Kabel customer and my current 2-year contract will expire in 2 months. I wanted to know if there are any current offers or loyalty bonus on 50/100 Mbps plans. If yes, then I would like to know the details to consider renewing my contract with Vodafone.

Thank you.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

If you have not already cancelled the contraact, the contract will have already automatically extended for another year as you most presumably already have missed the notice period for the cancellation.

And as far as I know, there's no bonus for those "small" tariff plans.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

If you have not already cancelled the contraact, the contract will have already automatically extended for another year as you most presumably already have missed the notice period for the cancellation.

And as far as I know, there's no bonus for those "small" tariff plans.

Really? I was told by another Kabel customer that I need to ask for renewal, else it gets terminated at the end of the 2-year term. If it gets auto-renewed, I would be informed by post, right? Haven't received anything.

trips29
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

@Lars @Nancy could you please help?

In case you have not sent a cancellation letter to Vodafone, the contracts auto-renew - there's no confirmation of that renewal at all as there's no need to. You agreed on that procedure as you signed the contract.

The opposite is the case - you need to send an explicit cancellation request to terminate the contract after its term is over - adhering to the notice periods. And only if such a cancellation notice by you is received by Vodafone in time, your contract will not extend but end.

Thanks  @reneromann 

Do you know if it gets renewed for the same duration, ie 2 years? And the plan + price remains the same?

How about the router? I have the standard box and I'm currently not paying any monthly rental for it, will it continue to be that way?

Auto-Renewal is for one year only...

However, prices and contents of the contract remain as agreed upon - anyhow this MIGHT mean that the price increases if any kind of price bonus was only agreed upon for the inital 2 years...