abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Kabel Contract terminated after requesting Umzugservice
ShriSiddham
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I moved to a new address starting 01.07.2019 and hence had requested the transfer online through Meinkabel account on 25.06.2019. I also paid the Umzug fees of 39.99 EUR. When asked cutomer care about the status of my request, they said it is in process and they are trying to contact the Hauverwaltung at my new address to set up an appointment for the technician. 2 days after this call I got an email with Kündigungsbestätigung saying that the contract is terminated since the new address doesn't have Kabel internet service. Why did it take so long to tell me that it is not available at the new address. Currently I am without internet at my apartment for the last 3 weeks. Shouldn't I get back the Umzug fees which I paid for nothing?

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

I'm pretty sure that you'll be reimbursed the "Umzugsgebühr", BUT you'll have to pay the montly base fees for additional 3 months, so it's most likely that Vodafone will not do the charge-back to your bank account but that they'll use the reimbursed money against the upcoming fees and only charge you the difference of that base fees.

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi ShriSiddham,

the removal fee you will get back in any case. What is the cancellation date on the confirmation?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi! Thomas,

The cancellation date is 15.07 as per Kündigungbestätigung.

Regards,

Shri

Thomas

Hi ShriSiddham,

that means the contract was removed too immediately and you will automatically get a refund.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!