abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

June's invoice paid 2 times
Lea33
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi,

Vodafone kabel took money from my account related to  the June's invoice. But I already paid that invoice last week (transfer on 26.06 with the Iban they gave to me). 

I kindly ask you to refund me, immedately.  It's a lot of money and I need it..

Regards,  

Léa      

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Lea33,

why did you transfer money when you participate in direct debit? There is no need to transfer money when we debit.

I have in the system to arrange for a refund. Please be patient, it may take some time.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Grit

Hello Lea33,

why did you transfer money when you participate in direct debit? There is no need to transfer money when we debit.

I have in the system to arrange for a refund. Please be patient, it may take some time.

Regards

Grit

Lea33
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Are you trying to call me "stupid" by teaching me things that I already know? 

I'm with Vodafone since almost 3 years so I know exactly how it's working and which method of payment I chose.

There is therefore no need to come up with a useless question, which is not even a question at all, since it only serves to discredit the customer.

If you read my file, you will find out the reason.  Vodafone tried to take money on my account (like every month) but it did not work. That's the reason why I tranferred the money back via the Vodafone's IBAN.

End 2018- beggining 2019, Internet did not work for 6 months. The customer service refused to help me and ignored all my requests but Vodafone, knowing the situation, did not hesitate to take the money on my account every months so don't worry, I learnt how to be patient.

Regards,

Léa

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Lea33,

no one here calls you stupid, but the question why you transferred is still valid.

If you participate in the direct debit system, you do not need to transfer money yourself. If once a direct debit could not be cashed, a second attempt will be made.

The same thing happened once in March, when you transferred money even though you are participating in the direct debit system. Because of this double payment, nothing was debited in April.

Regards

Stephan

Hi,

If I participate in the direct debit system, I don't need to  ? Does Vodafone Kabel and Vodafone Mobilfunk work differently? Because they directly sent me a message to ask me to make a transfer by myself when they could not do it (and I also participate in the direct debit system with them). 

Si it's not depending on the direct debit system but on the service.

I thank you for making the refund as soon as possible.

Regards,

Léa

Stephan

Hi Lea33,

there are actually a few differences in the processes of cable and mobile telephony. This is due to the company's history and structure.

As far as the cable contract is concerned, you just have to have in mind that if it didn't work out the first time, we'll start a second debit date. Only if this second try doesn't work either, you have to transfer the cable bill yourself.

Regards

Stephan