abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!

Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

It's been almost 8 months and I still can't cancel my contract
lll820
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I ordered Vodafone Kabel with one of your staff at the end of April. The kundennummer is 933xxxxxx. Then I cancelled it within 14 days via phone call and whatsapp (+49 172 1217212). You told me that I have successfully cancelled and I also received letter from you named "Widerrufsbestaetigung". But you kept sending me router for 4 times and I sent it back or declined to receive every time. Besides, you kept deducting money from my bank account, which I never gave my authority to you. Moreover, you sent warnings to me for no reason. 

Another wierd thing is that I got a different Kundennumer which is 933xxxxxx. But I cancelled with the first one, even though it did't work. I never order a new one and I don't have any reason to order a new one, otherwise why I cancel the former one?

I called you four times, each time you told me the problem had been solved. But no, you didn't solve at all!
On 15th October, I made a complaint to you like and again, you wrote my back by email to tell me this problem had been solved. Then a few days later, I received another routher, which I declined again, and letters from you once again.
On 12th December, you charged me 21.49 Euro for Vodafone Kabel and I can't get it return. 

Please, please solve it! It's been almost eight months. You really disturbed my life and wasted a lot of time of mein.

Edit: Removed the customer numbers in accordance with the board rules as they're visible to public here.

8 Antworten 8
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Could it be that you signed for two contracts, a cable TV contract (like GigaTV) and a (separate) cable internet contract? In that case, you'd have to withdraw from both and not only one.

Next one: Where and how did you place your order? In case you did it in a shop, there is no right to withdraw within that 14 days period.

Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi lll820,

I'll take a look at it.

Please send me the customer numbers, name, address and date of birth by private message. Please contact me as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I cancelled the order because I don't need the kabel anymore. I have no reason to order another one.

I contact with the person who is responsible for our neighborhood, via Whatsapp and he asked about my name, my birth of date and my IBAN number. That's it.

I never signed for anything.

lll820
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Lars,

I just sent the PM to you.

Best

lll820

Tina

Hello lll820,

I'm taking over for lars.

I've looked at this and I'm speechless. Since May, new orders have been coming in for you again and again. The last one from October 2019. Did you have contact with a distributor? Was anyone at your home?

I have now cancelled the current contract.

I will forward the matter to the responsible colleagues for checking.

Best regards

Tina

lll820
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Tina,

I am living in a single appartment in a private student dormitory, which many people live around. There is a person who is responsible for Vodafone Kabel and if anyone wants to get one will contact with him. So did I. But when I moved in, I found I could use the free WIFI offered by our dormitory and do not need to install a kabel in addition. So I cancelled my order by calling to +49 172 1217212, not him. 

You staff sent me five routers in total, and I cancelled by phone call four times in between. But I still receive letters , messages, warnings, and all, so I made a complaint online. Then someone replyed me by email and told me those contracts had been cancelled, same as every time but not solved at all. I received the fifth router after this reply.

Please think for me, who can stand this for this long time and disturbance?

Best wishes

lll820

Tina

Hello lll820,

I have cancelled the current contract. All costs will be refunded. I have referred your case to the responsible colleagues for examination.

Best regards

Tina

lll820
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo Tina,

thank you very much for your help!

Best wishes,

lll820