abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Issue with my contract. for one connection i have 3 contracts
Contract_Issue3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Team, 

Sorry my german is not good. 
I have issues with my contracts. I have three customer number

1. xxx (i know this contract is cancelled but i am still accessing this account)
2. xxx
3. xxx

I tried to contact the customer care, unfortunately I am unable to resolve my issue. 
As if now i am using only one line, 100 Internet and Telephone. 

Can you please help me out. The problem is now i am changing my city

Thank you in advance.

Edit: Kundennummer aus Datenschutzgründen gelöscht 

27 Antworten 27

Hello Grit, 

Thank you again for your effort. Please find my comments. 

i don't know either. What is certain is that I cannot terminate a contract beforehand and certainly cannot reimburse the costs.

--> Whom should i contact or what is the procedure to get reimbursed. Because i am paying of nothing. it possible for me to get the contract details by post or mail for these to contracts. 

No, a contract transfer by a new tenant is not possible. You have to go through the normal process "Relocation is unsupplied area".

Should I cancel the contracts now at the end of the term? The adjustment of the notice can be made if you have the proof. We can do that here in the forum.

--> if my new location is not possible with Vodafone, and contract transfer is not possible then i kindly request to cancel the contract. . for the proof i can share my apartment contract is it ok??

Thank you in advance. 

Regards

Sankar 

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Please contact the Complaints Department: Vodafone Kabel Deutschland; Beschwerdemanagement; 99116 Erfurt.

As already written, I cancel the contract now at the end of the term 28.04.2020. Only if you send the re-registration, i can put the cancellation on a date 01.09.2018 + 3 months. You can send us the proof here in the thread and we will work on it. This applies to the contract under the customer number ***652.

Agreed?

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Grit, 

I agree with your suggestion. 

I just found the cancelllation of *.126 contract. can you tell me how to send it to you. as pdf

Grit

Hello Sankar,.

if you send me the cancellation for this contract (***126) now, I can only terminate it at the end of the term (May 2020). I can't pay you back.

I have stopped the notice to move for the contract ***652 to April 2020, you will get a confirmation for it. As soon as you send the proof, we can adjust it.

Regards

Grit

Hello Grit, 

I kindly request you to cancel all the contract which is on my from vodafone. I will send you the re-registration once i have it. 

Pleas find the attachment. 

Thank you in advance. 

Regards

sankar 

Grit

I deleted the attachment. Please do not post such things publicly if they contain private data.

Please check the confirmation again, because only TV is listed there. You did not revoke the IP contract. I'm sorry to have to say it again, but I can't help you with this contract.

Regards

Grit

Sorry for that. anyway can you please cancel the both contract. 

I will contact complaint department regarding this later once i am settled in new location. 

Thank you again for your time and support

Regards

Sankar 

Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Sankar,

I've canceled the other contract for the move. Unfortunately, you will then have to clarify the rest with the complaint management. Is it OK if we finish the thread?

Best regards

Lars

Contract_Issue3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
thank you lars .. when both contract is cancelled and i will get the confirmation .. yes we can close the thread.
Thomas

Hi Sankar

please remember that we still need the proof for the move. So far, the contracts are in the process of being terminated and confirmed.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!