abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Invoice received after termination of contract!
BR1904
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I cancelled my Kabel contract and returned my router end of June because I left Germany.

I also sent a copy of my deregistration notice as a proof, but you invoiced me anyway in July.

This is not what was agreed in the contract, please thereofre refund me asap.

PS: you still owe me a compensation for the isssues I experienced in January.

Thanks and Best Regards.

6 Antworten 6
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

This is exactly in accordance to the German Telecommunications law.

In case you terminate a contract early because of moving to an address where the contractually agreed services cannot be fullfilled, you have the right to cancel your contract with a three months period starting the earliest at the day of your move (or the day that your provider receives your cancellation - if that is later).

So in your case, you'll have to pay -in accordance to the telecommunications law- for July, August and September.

Lars
Moderator:in

Hi BR1904,

since we already have the customer data, I was able to check the system right away. You sent us a cancellation at the beginning of May. This was processed and noted at the end of the term (10.03.2020). We sent you the confirmation by e-mail on 09.05.2019. I can't find a removal notification or deregistration notice in the system.  When did you send it and to which address?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
BR1904
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, this is pretty dissapointing because this is not what I was told by the Vodafone salesman when I signed... He told me that I would not have to pay anything if I need to leave Germany before the end of the contract.

I sent out the derigstration notice along with the router on 28th of June, if you need a copy I can send it out by e-mail.

Thanks & Best Regards.

Lars

Hi BR1904,

can you please send me the copy by private message? As soon as you have done this, please contact me here in the thread.

Best regards

Lars

BR1904
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello again,

Done thank you.

Best Regards

Lars

Hi BR1904,

Thank you for the deregistration letter as of 01.07.2019. I have adjusted the deregistration in accordance with the TKG Act. This means that the contract will be terminated on 29.09.2019. A new confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail within the next few hours.

Best regards

Lars