abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Internet not working since 3 weeks, what is SLA for consumers
Aedil
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

My internet is not working since 3 weeks, I reported many times spent many hours waiting for customer service agents and technicians and the issue is still not resolved, I am not sure if this is your carelessness or incompetence, do you feel responsible for providing services to customers you charge every month if so what is the SLA for them is there any commitment from Vodafone that they will receive the service at once a month or something? How do you justify time wasted of your customers, appointments you made and cancelled on the time when they expect you to be there? How do you justify money you charge them? Will you show the same level of patience when customers refuse to pay? Why do you have agent who can speak English before signing the contract and not after contact?

4 Antworten 4
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey

this can have several causes, so I would like to have a look at the connection 🙂 Will you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via a
private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello, Aedil,

the customer number arrived, but we are still missing the other data like The name, address and date of birth of the contract owner.

Please send us these data by PN .

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Aedil
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

@Martin59 @Tobias do you also plan to take any action to resolve the issue or is it only for cosmetics?

Wallace

Hi Aedil,

we cannot deal with the problem if we lack the necessary customer data. We have been waiting a few days for the complete customer data.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!