abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Internet issue - Some websites dont work
telltales
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have been having internet issues over the last week. I was hoping it will be automatically resolved but it has not. Unfortunately, I dont speak German and I was unable to reach a Customer Support technician who can help me inn English.

Some websites dont load from any of my devices (2 phones, 1 tablet, 2 laptops). Sometimes, it takes a really long

time to load and even then the website doesnt work properly because some of the elements/images dont load. If i connect to my work VPN on the laptop, or any VPN app on my phone, the same websites work properly on reload. If i switch my phone to LTE, the webpages work as well.

I have tried restarting my modem multiple times having followed the diagnosis page. I have also logged into the modem and tried the troubleshooting steps. The ping works to these websites, but the DNS resolution does not.

I have also looked in  the modem settings, and I cannot change the DNS resolver.

Some examples of websites that dont work:

duckduckgo.com

vodafone.de

zoom.us

I dont know how to fix this issue ! Could someone help me with this ?

Thanks,

telltales

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi telltales,

I'm happy that we could help you by adjustung your connection. Smiley (fröhlich)

And since the request is solved I'll close here. If you have a request or questions again, feel free to contact the community again.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi telltales,

we will prove this. There could be a problem with IPv6. Please send me your name, address, day of birth and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

hello, thanks for getting back, i've sent you a message !

Hi @pRo-Marco , just wanted to make sure you received the info, and are able to diagnose it on your side

Thomas

Hi telltales,

we will adjust your connection. Restart the router and test if the pages can be reached.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi @pRo-Marco , thanks. Yes, it has been much better since the fix was made. Thank you very much for the support

Stephan

Hi telltales,

I'm happy that we could help you by adjustung your connection. Smiley (fröhlich)

And since the request is solved I'll close here. If you have a request or questions again, feel free to contact the community again.

Regards

Stephan