abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet is down all day
marcos_montero
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Internet has been down all day for my line. I have restarted the router many times throughout and it hasn't come back. I have tried wifi on both 2.4 and 5Ghz channels, but I suspect it's the same with the Ethernet cable. Can you please let me know what the issue and work towards a resolution? Maybe it's the hub on the street affected? Thanks,

Marcos

7 Antworten 7
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello marcos_montero,

is your Internet connection still down? If yes, I would like to check that. Send me a private message with your customer number, birth date and the full address and reply here again.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Claudia,

I have just sent you the requested details via PM. Internet is still down today...

Regard,

Marcos

Claudia

Hello marcos_montero,

that's seems to be a bit difficult. The contract was terminated on July 22nd. On that day the new provider told us that they cannot enable the new access until August 12th. So they asked us to revive our contract, but that is not possible as the loaned router was already sent back in May. We also couldn't send a new one because the deliverer couldn't find the addressee.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
marcos_montero
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Claudia,

I am slightly confused. Has our contract terminated or has it renewed automatically? Both my flatmate and I are leaving the flat at the end of the month a and we wanted to not renew the Internet contract. When I spoke on the phone with support I understood that this might not be possible as there was still another year that we signed up for, although the person that signed up for it (previous tenant) said otherwise. Can you clarify is our contract has renewed or wether it has terminated?

On another note, we have credit on the vodafone account that we would like to cash back. We had been charged 100 eur for a replacement router that never arrived, and when flagging it on the forum, this was returned to our Vodafone account but not to our bank. If the contract is indeed terminated we would like to get it back in the account.

Also, yesterday we received a parcel from vodafone that was with a neighbour - by the look of it it seems to be a router sent by yourselves. 

Thanks,
Marcos
Tina

Hello marcos_montero,

your contract has not been cancelled. You can send me your new address in a private message. The credit balance has already been partially charged the last bills.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Tina,

Thanks for the reply.

I am very confused. I haven't had Internet working for around 3 weeks now. Also, your colleague Claudia said above 'The contract was terminated on July 22nd', and Vodafone MyAccount page displays no sign of an active contract.  Can you explain what is actually happening and why if there is an active contract we don't have Internet and the MyAccount page displays that? If the issue is downtime on Vodafone infrastructure, are we being charged for all these 3 weeks of no Internet? (July bill came to the same amount as usual)

On a separate but related note, we received a router from Telekom last week and we are unsure if the landlord ordered or it was yourselves. 

T

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi,

unfortunately, my colleague Mrs Tina made a mistake with her last answer.

Claudia had already explained the most important thing in her reply. Your cable contract has been terminated and the remaining credit will be transferred to your account.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!