abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Internet connection transfer from O2 to Vodafone
ambatisuman
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Madam/Sir,

Recently we moved to the new apartment and while key collection time, one of your colleague has aproached me and offered the vodafone internet connection by cancelling my existing O2. He told that, everything has to be taken care by vodafone. Later I got a form to fill for moving the connection from O2 to Vodafone, I did. He told that, I don't need to pay the monthly charges until I pay for O2. But, this is not the actual case here, I'm ending up paying for O2 and Vodafone. This is pity. Without having the connection I'm paying for O2 as my contract not ended and for Vodafone I'm paying again. Could you please help me with that?

Thanks,

Ambati

@ambatisuman @Anhang aus Datenschutzgründen gelöscht! Dies hat in einem öffentlichen Forum nichts zu suchen!

13 Antworten 13

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your response. How can I get that confirmation or avail that as I already paid for two months?

Do I need to write to someone with my details?

Regards,

Ambati

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi ambatisuman,

it was supposed to all happen automatically. But we can have a look at the current status. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for your response. I have sent you a private message with all the details.

Best,

Ambati

Thomas

Hi ambatisuman,

we have now activated the remaining runtime program. With the next invoice you will receive a credit note for 12 months.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!