abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet connection transfer from O2 to Vodafone
ambatisuman
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Madam/Sir,

Recently we moved to the new apartment and while key collection time, one of your colleague has aproached me and offered the vodafone internet connection by cancelling my existing O2. He told that, everything has to be taken care by vodafone. Later I got a form to fill for moving the connection from O2 to Vodafone, I did. He told that, I don't need to pay the monthly charges until I pay for O2. But, this is not the actual case here, I'm ending up paying for O2 and Vodafone. This is pity. Without having the connection I'm paying for O2 as my contract not ended and for Vodafone I'm paying again. Could you please help me with that?

Thanks,

Ambati

@ambatisuman @Anhang aus Datenschutzgründen gelöscht! Dies hat in einem öffentlichen Forum nichts zu suchen!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi ambatisuman,

we have now activated the remaining runtime program. With the next invoice you will receive a credit note for 12 months.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

13 Antworten 13
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Halloambatisuman,

did you order the number porting from O² to Vodafone? This is the only way you can participate in the remaining term program and do not have to pay twice.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
ambatisuman
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Dear Grit,
Thanks for the response, Yes, I ordered the porting from O2 to Vodafone only. Though they are charging me twice. I have the proofs.
Thanks, Ambati
Grit

Hello ambatisuman,

when did you order number portability? Have you already been informed of a leap day for the phone number? All this must be clarified before the remaining time program can be started.

Regards

Grit

Dear Grit,

I have ordered the portability on Feb 1st, 2019. And my O2 connection is valid until Jan 12, 2021. So, when I ordered the portability on Feb 1st, they said it's easy as it's a new contract. And later they asked me to submit the form and I did that on Feb 26. But still, they are charging me. And another side, O2 is charging me without providing the connection. When I submit the form twice, I received the following confirmation from Vodafone, but they are charging me.

Thanks,

Ambati

--------

Ihr Auftrag für den Anbieter-Wechsel

Lieber Venkata Suman Kumer Ambati,

Ihren Auftrag für den Anbieter-Wechsel haben wir bekommen. Jetzt kümmern wir uns um alles Weitere.

Mehr Infos zur Rufnummern-Mitnahme finden Sie in Ihren Vertragsunterlagen und auf www.vodafone.de/rufnummernmitnahme.. Hier können Sie den Status Ihrer Rufnummern-Mitnahme verfolgen. Registrieren Sie sich dazu einfach auf MeinVodafone.de.

Freundliche Grüße

Ihr Vodafone-Team

Grit

Hello,

take it easy. We'll be fine. Nobody accuses you of anything.

The mail says that everything is being worked on. As soon as the leap day of the phone number was confirmed by your old provider to us, we can start the remaining time program. So if you haven't received any information from Vodafone yet about the date the number is with us, then the whole thing is still in progress. Did you get the appointment from us? I don't mean the cancellation date of the old provider, but the date when the phone number was switched on.

Regards

Grit

Dear Grit,

Thank you for your kind response. I got the below response from vodafone and also I can see the same as status of my number portable request.

------

• Ihre Rufnummer wird von Ihrem bisherigen Telefonanbieter übertragen. Ihre Rufnummer wird am 12.01.2021 zwischen 6 und 18 Uhr für Sie freigeschaltet. Dann stehen Ihnen folgende Rufnummern 030-XXXXXX an Ihrem Anschluss zur Verfügung."

------- 

Is this still in progress and, I can wait for the final confirmation on this process?

Many thanks,

Ambati

Stephan

Hi ambatisuman,

that should have been the final confirmation for the number portability.

Regards

Stephan

Dear Stephan,

Many thanks for your response.

In such a case, I should not be charged by Vodafone until then right? how can I resolve this?

Best,

Ambati

Thomas

Hi ambatisuman,

we cover the costs for our connection for a maximum of 12 months. After that the tariff will be calculated normally.  

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!