abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Internet connection problem
LordScorpius
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello everyone!

I am new to Germany and Vodafone community! On 20th of April I received the vodafone station, conected it via F socket/coax socket adapter. At this moment, the "internet" light blinks red and it seems that my internet is not working. What are my current/future actions and is there a need to contact a technician? 

Sorry for my English, I am new to Germany and my German is not great at all.

Best regards, 
Areg Harutyunyan

7 Antworten 7
Jana478
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello LordScorpius,

Welcome to our community.

So if you have connected everything correctly and the red light is still flashing, then a technician is certainly needed here. Have you also restarted the device?

Please send me your details (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) in a private message.

Then report back here in this post when you have sent the message.

Many greetings

Jana

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Dear Jana,

I sent you the requested information in a private message. 

Best Regards,
Areg Harutyunyan

Dear Jana,

Could you please answer to my request? I can't connect to the internet for almost a week now...

Best regards,
Areg Harutyunyan

Ida
Moderator:in

Hi LordScorpius

I am sorry for the late reply. I would like to create a trouble ticket, please PM me your current cell phone number for the tech.

Best regards
Ida

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Dear Ida, 

I sent you my phone number in a personal message. Sorry once again for the late reply.

Best regards,
Areg Harutyunyan

Dear Ida,

Please let me know if any other information is needed and, if possible, an approximate date on when the internet connection can and/or will be installed. 

Best regards,
Areg Harutyunyan

Ida

Hi LordScorpius

I just created a trouble ticket. The technical department will check it and give you a reply via SMS or phone call.

Best regards
Ida

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!