Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Siehe neueste

Internet connection problem

LordScorpius
Smart-Analyzer

Hello everyone!

I am new to Germany and Vodafone community! On 20th of April I received the vodafone station, conected it via F socket/coax socket adapter. At this moment, the "internet" light blinks red and it seems that my internet is not working. What are my current/future actions and is there a need to contact a technician? 

Sorry for my English, I am new to Germany and my German is not great at all.

Best regards, 
Areg Harutyunyan

Mehr anzeigen
7 Antworten 7
Jana478
Moderatorin

Hello LordScorpius,

Welcome to our community.

So if you have connected everything correctly and the red light is still flashing, then a technician is certainly needed here. Have you also restarted the device?

Please send me your details (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) in a private message.

Then report back here in this post when you have sent the message.

Many greetings

Jana

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Mehr anzeigen
LordScorpius
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Jana,

I sent you the requested information in a private message. 

Best Regards,
Areg Harutyunyan

Mehr anzeigen
LordScorpius
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Jana,

Could you please answer to my request? I can't connect to the internet for almost a week now...

Best regards,
Areg Harutyunyan

Mehr anzeigen
Ida
Moderatorin
Moderatorin

Hi LordScorpius

I am sorry for the late reply. I would like to create a trouble ticket, please PM me your current cell phone number for the tech.

Best regards
Ida

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Mehr anzeigen
LordScorpius
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Ida, 

I sent you my phone number in a personal message. Sorry once again for the late reply.

Best regards,
Areg Harutyunyan

Mehr anzeigen
LordScorpius
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Ida,

Please let me know if any other information is needed and, if possible, an approximate date on when the internet connection can and/or will be installed. 

Best regards,
Areg Harutyunyan

Mehr anzeigen
Ida
Moderatorin
Moderatorin

Hi LordScorpius

I just created a trouble ticket. The technical department will check it and give you a reply via SMS or phone call.

Best regards
Ida

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Mehr anzeigen