abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Internet cable contract termination due to permanently moving out of Germany
kostas88
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have a two year internet cable contract with Vodafone (started on 12.10.2020). Unfortunately, due to serious work and family reasons, I must urgently move out of Germany by 15th of May 2021 the latest. This was totally unexpected, therefore, I could not have noticed you earlier.

Could you please inform me about the next steps regarding the premature termination of my contract and what this means in terms of premature cancellation fee?

Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

5 Antworten 5
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi kostas88,

in that case the contract can be terminated prematurely with a notice period of 3 months. The period starts from the day of the move.  

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your reply!

Just to make things clear, does this mean that my contract will be terminated 3 months after the day of the move? Will I still have internet access and be paying for these 3 months? And will there be a premature termination fee?

Also, what exactly do I have to do (where do I address my request for termination, what documents do I have to provide, do I have to send the router somewhere)?

Sorry for asking so many questions, but I want to make sure that I do the process appropriately.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Kostas

Thomas

Hi kostas88,

yes the contract ends 3 months after the move. You can continue to use the contract until the confirmed termination date. There are no additional fees. You can report the move through our relocation service. You will receive a confirmation. This will also explain when and where the hardware must be sent.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas,

I received a Kündigungsbestätigung from Vodafone Kunden Service Center for Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable U and TV Connect but it says that these products and services will be terminated on 12.10.2022.

This is not what I asked for! I want a termination of my contract now because I am moving out of Germany on 19 May 2021. Could you please assist me with this matter and terminate my contract?

Thank you!

Best,

Kostas

Hi Thomas,

Could you please terminate my Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable U and TV Connect?

The Kündigungsbestätigung which I received from Vodafone Kunden Service Center says that these products and services will be terminated on 12.10.2022 but I want them to be cancelled now because I am moving out of Germany on 19 May 2021.

Please assist me with this problem and terminate my contract as soon as possible!

Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,

Kostas