abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet box/router delivery issue
PANOS
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, i recently signed a cable internet contract and there will be a router/box delivery in the next 1-2 bussiness days. I will not be able to be present at home for the delivery and the bell doesnt say my name so I would like to receive it to my job's address so I can pick it up here. How can I change the delivery address now? 

I dont speak german so I am having issues with calling and yes I know people also speak english there but the button options at the start of the call make no sense to me. Thank you

13 Antworten 13
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi PANOS,

you've come to the right place. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
PANOS
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I sent the message with the information, thank you

Thomas

Hi PANOS,

the hardware is already shipped. If you have the option, add the name to the bell. Otherwise we'll have to reship the hardware as soon as it's back.

Regards

Thomas

PANOS
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I will have to wait until it is reshipped. Can we confirm the address that I will receive it in a personal message so I am sure it is correct this time? Thank you I will wait for the message

Thomas

Hi PANOS,

okay, then please send me the address by private message.

Regards

Thomas

PANOS
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, @Thomas i send you another personal message with the update I had from DHL. Please check your private messages , thanks

Thomas

Hi PANOS,

we have arranged shipping again.

Regards

Thomas

PANOS
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Router arrived and I plugged it on the wall like i saw in the instructions but the internet light is flashing red, im not sure what to do next or how to set it up everything is in german and the translator is messing the real meaning of sentences. Is there a guide online I can see in english? 

Stephan

Hi PANOS,

then unfortunately we have to hire a technician for you. I'll be happy to do it for you.

The tech guys will call you to make an appointment with you.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!