abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet and mobile contract unauthorized termination
gil_daisy930
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I hold a Vodafone mobile and internet contract under my name which my ex-partner attempted to cancel. Vodafone allowed him to collect the modem and informed him that it would be canceled because he was PCSing and showed his orders. Because of this, I began a new internet contract. Then I was informed by Vodafone that the internet and mobile contracts were still active and were not canceled because my name did not appear on the orders but that I could terminate early for a fee. If I had known that the contracts were not terminated properly, I would have no began a new contract, nor do I want to start a new mobile contract. Vodafone wrongfully allowed someone else to collect my internet prematurely and informed us that the contracts were canceled. Now when I've inquired about this oversight, they just reply with "I don't know why this happened" and yet want me to pay extra to cancel a contract that shouldn't have been cancelled to begin with. I would've happily stayed with my original contracts if it were possible to downgrade from having two mobile lines to one. How can I get this situation sorted out? Thanks.

6 Antworten 6
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi gil_daisy930,

welcome to our Community.

For a closer look I need some information from you. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

your mobile phone number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

I have sent the private message.

Stephan

Hi gil_daisy930,

can you please check your customer data again? The customer number you gave me does not match the cable contract.

Regards

Stephan

Lars
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi gil_daisy930,

I do not find any indication of a termination of the cable contract under the transmitted customer number. Do you still live there?

Best regards

Lars

The person who was paying the Vodafone bill was PSCing and went to Vodafone to cancel the contract by showing his orders. Vodafone did not confirm whether the contract was under his name until after they told him it would be canceled and to collect the device. Once the device was returned, I began a new internet contract since I thought it was canceled and I was moving to a new location. Then Vodafone messaged me to tell me, it could not be canceled because the contract was under my name. 

Thomas

Hallo gil_daisy930,

so you moved and you signed a new contract there. Can you send us the new address in a private message?

Regards

Thomas  

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!