abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Speed
IkkeBurger
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Greetings,

Recently I opted for the 400mbit kabel subscribtion, however I never got close to even 300 mbit speed, and my internet usually goes down to under 10mbits after ~18:00

This problem has been going on for a month and it's very frustrating, today I tried calling customer support but the hotline took me a full hour so I had to disconnect, then I received an email from bitte.nicht.antworten@kundenservice.vodafone.com titled "Eingangsbestätigung für Ihre Bestellung (Acknowledgment of receipt of your order)" and saying;

vielen Dank für Ihren Auftrag. So geht’s weiter:

• Sie bekommen bei Neubestellungen Ihre Auftragsbestätigung in 3-5 Werktagen nachdem wir Ihre Bestellung bearbeitet haben. Für Anleitungen und Hilfe-Videos rund um Ihr Gerät klicken Sie hier.
  • Bei einem Tarifwechsel bekommen Sie Ihre Bestätigung kurz bevor Ihr neuer Tarif aktiv wird.

I did not make any new orders, so this was very confusing as I did not make any new orders or changes to my tarriffe!

My German is really bad and I'm still learning, so any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks

55 Antworten 55
IkkeBurger
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Alright thank you,

I currently have overdue invoices for my kabel, would it be possible to pay them in 8 weeks without the service being terminated?

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello IkkeBurger,

that is unfortunately not possible to postpone your payment date. On the next invoice you will then find your credit note, as already written. The remaining open items on the invoice will still have to be paid.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Hi, my internet has been down for almost a week now, pages take 5 - 10 minutes to load, sometimes they don't even load. I checked with speedtest.net, ping is at 500ms and download is 0.03 mbit, and it crashed during the upload test. I checked my account balance and I have 50 euro credit in it, so what is the issue?
Claudia

Hello IkkeBurger,

did you test via ethernet connection at different times the day? Please also send a speedtest with date and time stamp.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi, this is a test I have taken just now, the internet has been like this for a long time, I always get told that it will be fixed by next quarter, I'm changing my ISP if this doesn't get fixed.

I'm supposed to get 400 mbits.

Claudia

Hello IkkeBurger,

there is a high utilisation in the evening that will be solved with a net expansion. I made a new task for that and assigned it to the master ticket. We can offer a refund for November until February.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!