abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Speed
IkkeBurger
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Greetings,

Recently I opted for the 400mbit kabel subscribtion, however I never got close to even 300 mbit speed, and my internet usually goes down to under 10mbits after ~18:00

This problem has been going on for a month and it's very frustrating, today I tried calling customer support but the hotline took me a full hour so I had to disconnect, then I received an email from bitte.nicht.antworten@kundenservice.vodafone.com titled "Eingangsbestätigung für Ihre Bestellung (Acknowledgment of receipt of your order)" and saying;

vielen Dank für Ihren Auftrag. So geht’s weiter:

• Sie bekommen bei Neubestellungen Ihre Auftragsbestätigung in 3-5 Werktagen nachdem wir Ihre Bestellung bearbeitet haben. Für Anleitungen und Hilfe-Videos rund um Ihr Gerät klicken Sie hier.
  • Bei einem Tarifwechsel bekommen Sie Ihre Bestätigung kurz bevor Ihr neuer Tarif aktiv wird.

I did not make any new orders, so this was very confusing as I did not make any new orders or changes to my tarriffe!

My German is really bad and I'm still learning, so any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks

55 Antworten 55

Alright thank you,

Can I get a return paper to print? I don't have the contract for that account so I don't have the return paper for it.

Thanks,

pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi IkkeBurger,

there is no way to send it again Smiley (traurig) It should be in the package of the Fritzbox.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hey Marco,

The contract is not in my name as you can tell and it's a company contract, the person who owns the contract has not been in the country for a long time and the company has since closed, for a while I paid for the contract out of my own bank account and tried to switch to my own contract since 2 years now, so I don't have the original contract information, and whatever came with the contract as it's owned by VIAS Truehand GmbH,

How can I return it and get this over with?

Thank you,

pRo-Marco

Hi IkkeBurger,

then we do the easiest way. Please send it on your own cost to:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland

Am Tower 222

90475 Nürnberg

I will refund 5€ at your own contract, okay?

Kind regards

Marco

Hello again,

Since I started my subscribtion of 400mbits, not a day has come where I received full 400mbits, during the day I barely get 1-10mbit, sometimes I get 0.5mbit, and only at night do I ever get somewhere near 20 or so mbits, for the past four months especially I have received a consistent 1-5 mbit during the day, and it has now become a daily occurence where the internet just STOPS for a few hours.

I have been in contact multiple times, I have posted on the forum multiple times, and still the issue has not been resolved, vodafone promised that this issue would be resolved in April 2019, however to this day the issue persists, as you can see by this thread I have been in contact multiple times, and also by phone, but the issue was just brushed over,

Therefore, I would like to get a compensation as I have paid my bills on time everytime for over a year, if not, my lawyer will be in contact as 39.99/mo is too expensive for 1-5mbits.

Wallace

Hi IkkeBurger,

I have a credit memo stored in the system. According to current planning, the expansion work should be completed by the end of May.

Regards

Wallace

So I will be receiving credits? what are they and how can they be used?

Since last year the date has been pushed from april to sept, to may now.

Wallace

Hi,

The credit will be credited to your customer account and offset against the next invoices.

Regards

Wallace

Alright, what is the total value of it per month?

Manu

Hi IkkeBurger,

your next invoice will show how the credit was cleared.

Best Regards, Manu