abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Speed
IkkeBurger
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Greetings,

Recently I opted for the 400mbit kabel subscribtion, however I never got close to even 300 mbit speed, and my internet usually goes down to under 10mbits after ~18:00

This problem has been going on for a month and it's very frustrating, today I tried calling customer support but the hotline took me a full hour so I had to disconnect, then I received an email from bitte.nicht.antworten@kundenservice.vodafone.com titled "Eingangsbestätigung für Ihre Bestellung (Acknowledgment of receipt of your order)" and saying;

vielen Dank für Ihren Auftrag. So geht’s weiter:

• Sie bekommen bei Neubestellungen Ihre Auftragsbestätigung in 3-5 Werktagen nachdem wir Ihre Bestellung bearbeitet haben. Für Anleitungen und Hilfe-Videos rund um Ihr Gerät klicken Sie hier.
  • Bei einem Tarifwechsel bekommen Sie Ihre Bestätigung kurz bevor Ihr neuer Tarif aktiv wird.

I did not make any new orders, so this was very confusing as I did not make any new orders or changes to my tarriffe!

My German is really bad and I'm still learning, so any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks

55 Antworten 55
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello IkkeBurger,

when exactly did you send the devices? Did you use the address above? The last bill from May is 12,99€, you can check it in your customer portal under MeinKabel -> Rechnung & Verbrauchsdaten -> Rechnungen.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Claudia,

I translated the papers that came with the box and found a return paper, so I took them to the post.

As for the transaction, I cannot find it in my customer portal, I can provide the rechnung number in a private message if needed.

thanks,

pRo-Marco

Hi IkkeBurger,

when did you sent the package?

You can give me the number of the bill (Rechnungsnummer) within a pn.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi IkkeBurger,

the billing number does not exist in our system. Please send a photo of the bill via pn.

Your router still did not arrive.

Kind regards

Marco

Hi IkkeBurger,

so the package arrived, but our system did not recognize it till now. This could take some days, but everything should work.

Thanks for the screenshot of the bill. It's about your Mobile contract Young L. So you should have a SIM-Card.

Kind regards

Marco

Perfect!

Why can't I see the Young L bill on my account information?

I looked everywhere but it doesn't show.

thanks,

pRo-Marco

Hi IkkeBurger,

you have to add it Smiley (zwinkernd) Click on MeinVodafone and than at Vertrag oder Rufnummer hinzufügen.

Best regards

Marco

Thank you very much, I have added it however its a different account number, it's now added to my account but I still cannot see bill info or anything for it. I'd also like to ask how I can order a partner-sim for it?

thanks,

Der-Peter

Hi IkkeBurger,

about the bills, please have a look here.

Log in to MeinVodafone. On the start page you should then find the point "Meine Rechnungen". Click on it. Then please look for the button "Alle Rechnungen" and click on it. A window drops down with a diagram. At the bottom of it you will see "Details". Click on it. An evaluation will open. If you click here on the respective date, you will be offered the possibility to print or download the invoice as a PDF file. Alternatively you can download it as a CSV file.

Like all contracts, the partner cards can be booked in the usual way. Online via www.vodafone.de or in the local shop. About customer service on the phone.  Just about the way you prefer.

Best regards

Der-Peter

Thank you very much,

Can I ask when I will be receiving a refund for the return of the GigaTV and Router?

Thanks,