abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Speed
IkkeBurger
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Greetings,

Recently I opted for the 400mbit kabel subscribtion, however I never got close to even 300 mbit speed, and my internet usually goes down to under 10mbits after ~18:00

This problem has been going on for a month and it's very frustrating, today I tried calling customer support but the hotline took me a full hour so I had to disconnect, then I received an email from bitte.nicht.antworten@kundenservice.vodafone.com titled "Eingangsbestätigung für Ihre Bestellung (Acknowledgment of receipt of your order)" and saying;

vielen Dank für Ihren Auftrag. So geht’s weiter:

• Sie bekommen bei Neubestellungen Ihre Auftragsbestätigung in 3-5 Werktagen nachdem wir Ihre Bestellung bearbeitet haben. Für Anleitungen und Hilfe-Videos rund um Ihr Gerät klicken Sie hier.
  • Bei einem Tarifwechsel bekommen Sie Ihre Bestätigung kurz bevor Ihr neuer Tarif aktiv wird.

I did not make any new orders, so this was very confusing as I did not make any new orders or changes to my tarriffe!

My German is really bad and I'm still learning, so any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks

55 Antworten 55
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello IkkeBurger,

did you understand what you were talking about on the phone?

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
IkkeBurger
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, no I just said "operator" because that used to work before but the automated reply system didn't understand me so I stopped calling after a few attempts; on thursday I received a tv set from vodafone which I did not order which was very frustrating as I did not know where or who to call since I did not order it.

As for my internet speed it seems to be back to ~180 mbits (still not even close to 400mbits) and it still dips at night.

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi IkkeBurger,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hey @Thomas I can't send you a message, your name doesn't show up in the receivers tab, and can't click your profile "Das Element, auf das zugegriffen werden soll, wurde nicht gefunden."

Grit

Hello IkkeBurger,

there is a TV contract with the GigaBox since 27.02.2019. You don't want it? What did you do with the device that was sent to you? I can revoke the TV package and you send the GigaBox back, is that what you want?

Regards

Grit

IkkeBurger
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Grit,

The package I received is unadulterated so yes I'd like to send it back. But can you please tell me how the Gigabox contract was created? because I haven't ordered it.

Thanks,

As for my internet, it's still extremely slow, speed test is attached below.

Grit

Hello IkkeBurger,

i've revoked the contract. Please use the return form in the package. You will still receive a confirmation for the revocation.

Your technical inquiry I give to a colleague.

Regards

Grit

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello, IkkeBurger,

in your region, there is an increased load on the line in the evening hours and therefore speed problems.

My colleagues are already taking care of relieving the management.

The work should be completed in the 2nd quarter.

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!