abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Internet Contract cancellation ( with the Abmeldebestatigung)
ADP
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone,

I am moving abroad.

Can anyone re-schedule the date of the cancellation of my contract since I have the Abmeldebestatigung.  

On December 5, I've contacted Vodafone with the foto of the deregistration confirmation letter attached via e-mail, and I haven't heard anything from them. 

I will appreciate much if the  Vodafone staff could answer me and take care of re-scheduling the termination of my contract.  

Thank you. 

Best regards

ADP

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello, ADP,

thank you for your PN and your data. We have now adjusted the cancellation and the contract ends on 12.01.2019. You can also send the device to us beforehand if you want.

Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@ADP, this is a moderated C2C board, not real time customer care or an online chat. 

Please be patient until a moderator has the time to check your thread and please refrain from posting duplicates like you just did a few minutes ago.  This does not speed up anything (and it is against the board rules you accepted).

Thanks.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

I am a bit anxious and have my own reasons.  I contacted first Vodafone for re-scheduling a week ago and haven't heard anything except a response that I have to open a new thread at Vodafone forum.  Even though I opened a thread, no one answered if it was in process or anything. 

I am leaving Germany for good in some days; and my German bank account will not stay forever.  Can anyone update me the process? 

@ADP  schrieb:

Even though I opened a thread, no one answered if it was in process or anything. 

You opened this thread a little over two days ago.

As stated above, this is no real-time chat.  Patience is the key.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Billy

Hello

I'd love to take a look at it. Please send me your customer information (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract owner)  by private message. Please let me know here in the post when you have sent the message.

Regards Billy

ADP
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo, Billy!

Thank you for doing this.

I've sent you a msg with requested info.

Best,

ADP
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Billy,

I have to ask you one more question.

Before leaving Germany, I am supposed to return the modem.  I have only December 17 available.  

Can I return the modem by post in advance on the 17th?  Otherwise, what can I do?

Thank you.

Best,

Anett

Hello, ADP,

thank you for your PN and your data. We have now adjusted the cancellation and the contract ends on 12.01.2019. You can also send the device to us beforehand if you want.

Regards

Anett