abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Installation package returned by DHL - new contract
MilS
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I booked new contract via Check24 on May 17th. Since I do not move into the new apartment till end of May, I ordered for the package to be delivered at my friends home where I temporarily stay till end of May. The package was shipped but DHL did not deliver because it was shipped on my name and not my friends name and obviously they could not find the name on the door. The package is returned back to vodafone now. Can you please resend with the updated info or how can this be handled? 

14 Antworten 14
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello MilS,

we can certainly do that, we just have to record all the data so that DHL knows where and with whom the package should be delivered.

Send me a private message with your name, full address, customer number and date of birth. I need the full name and address of your friend, where the package should go.

Important: Report back here in the post afterwards.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
MilS
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Grit,

I have sent you a private message with the details. 
-MilS

MilS
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Moderators,

Can you please help with this query? Need to have the package with me before I move to the apartment. 

Regards,
MilS

R4mona
Moderator:in

Hi MilS,

Thank you for your data. Smiley (fröhlich)

I have just looked into your customer account and am a little confused. Currently, no move is apparent to me yet. Have you already reported this to us? That is important, even if you move only at the end of May.

So far, unfortunately, it is also not apparent to me that the hardware has been returned to us.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
MilS
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi R4mona,

I ordered a new contract from Check24 on 17th May. The new contract apartment location was the one which I move into on May 30. Since, I move to the apartment on May 30, I wanted the installation package to be delivered to me at my friends place since I am put up here till then. This is not a relocation. Its a new contract. Let me know if I can private message you with teh detaisl of DHL number and other detaisl if needed. 

Regards,
MilS

MilS
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Moderators, 

The installation package is returned back to Vodafone as I can see from DHL website. Please send the package again to the address at which the contract is taken. How can the contract start as I don't have the installation devices with me yet. Please help with re-sending the packet to the contract address.

Regards, 

Milan

R4mona

Hi MilS,

I understand the problem. Smiley (traurig)

Unfortunately, I am still shown that the Vodafone station has not yet been received.

In order to initiate a reshipment, we will need to cancel your contract and then reactivate it. This is the only possible alternative.

Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that we will be able to successfully complete this process before 30.05.2022.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
MilS
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

HI Moderators,

As suggested above, Can you please cancel the contract and start a new one and ship the vodafone station to the contract address? 
Best Regards,
MilS

@MilS Please consider the following: If a mod now cancels your contract and books you a new contract, you will lose the benefits granted by Check24. Your contact person is Check24, have you already asked there?