abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Inquiry about the termination
YohanLee_0
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have requested for the termination, and I need to send back the equipment by November.

I am wondering if I have to pay for the shipping or not because one of my friend told me I can just send it back without paying for the shipping. But I cannot find any paid stickers on the box.

Please let me know how I can send it back.

Thank you.

7 Antworten 7
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello YohanLee_0

if you no longer have the return receipt, you must return the device at your own expense. We cannot send you a return receipt. Please have a look at our AGB.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

I think Vodafone didn't send me the receipt because I still have the box and it's components but I cannot find something looks like the receipt or sticker.

what does it look like exactly?

Grit

Hi,

You already received the documents at the beginning of the contract. They will not be resent if you cancel your contract. If you no longer have them, you will have to organise the return yourself.

Regards

Grit

YohanLee_0
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I already sent a termination letter and the equipment to terminate my contract earlier in August.

I heard I need to pay 3 months bill and I paid September bill but I still need to pay 2 more month to complete 

Can I pay 2 months bill at once? Because I would like to close my bank account.

I am not Geman and don't live in Germany so there is no reason to keep the bank account anymore.

Also I would like to ask not to send a mail to the old address. I don't live there anymore.

Thank you

Hi YohanLee_0,

of course you can also transfer the invoice amounts in advance. You will find the bank details on the invoices. Please indicate your customer number as reason for payment. You can change the postal address in the customer portal. Additionally you can see all letters sent to you under "My documents".

Best regards

Lars

Hello,

I just sent the 2 months' fee to the vodafone's bank account.

Please let me know when it's all done.

Thank you.

Lars
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi YohanLee_0,

please check your customer portal regularly. All documents, invoices and the customer balance are displayed there. Additionally you can activate the function that you will be informed about new invoices by e-mail.

Best regards

Lars