abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Inkasso from Vodafone GmbH received
magdalenkaklein
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

I've just received the inkasso letter from infoscore asking me to pay 460,25 eur for unpaid invoices to Vodafone Kabel Deutschland including associated fees. I moved houses in the beggining of February, asked to have my Kabel contract moved to my new address but since Kabel service is not available, I had been offered to switch back to DSL. I thought the matter was solved by this, as I clearly stated I was moving houses. I wasn't asking to keep both contracts!! I haven't received any Mahnung (since obviously Kabel was trying to reach me at my old address even tho, it must be visible in the system that I moved.) I also returned the black router back in February. Why this is happening to me? Don't you think it's bit unfair to screw someone's Schufa just like this? Where did I make a mistake? I took care of it at the store. At no point of the conversation did the customer personel indicated that I will have to cancel (?) the previous contract or continue paying for it, which I wouldn't mind. How can this be undone? Al the best, Thanks

8 Antworten 8
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello magdalenkaklein,

we have asked you to provide us with your new DSL customer number and your new address so that your contract can be cancelled. Unfortunately this did not happen and therefore your contract was cancelled at the end of the term. Please send me the data by private message. When did your DSL contract start? Your cable router has arrived.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Nancy

Hello magdalenkaklein,

since we did not receive a new address from you, we could only send the letter to the address known to us. Please send me your new address via PN and then register again here publicly in the thread.

Best regards

Nancy

I've just send my new address to you via PN.

Nancy

Hello magdalenkaklein,

thanks for your message.

I will take care of it and pass it on to the department, since you should not pay two contracts at the same time. The colleagues check everything.

Best regards

Nancy

Fantastic, thanks a lot for your help.

When will I receive any confirmation or anything? Inkasso gave me deadline until 20.7. to pay. How they will know

that it's no longer relevant? I'm worried about my clean Schufa.

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi magdalenkaklein,

it's gonna be a few days before you get an answer. At the same time, we will also inform the debt collection agency.

I think you'll get an interim reply within the next week.

Regards

Stephan

Hi! I haven't heard nor from you nor from the inkasso company. What's the status of this claim? Thank you.

Lars

Hi magdalenkaklein,

the debt was completely withdrawn. The case is now closed and you can consider the letters as closed.

Best regards

Lars