abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Incorrect bill received
RA5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone team,

I recently became a Vodafone cable internet customer(Kundennummer: ***) and I am happy with the internet connection so far.
However, I was surprised yesterday after checking the attached bill which also mentions payment for cable TV which I certainly didn't opt for. At least that's what I have clearly mentioned to the Vodafone salesperson that all I need is the internet pack. I don't know if this is an error on your end or what else it can be.

I did receive a cable TV box as well earlier along with an internet setup box, and I did call Vodafone customer care immediately and told the customer care representative that I don't need cable TV, but I have received the box and what should I do with it. He said if you don't use it just keep it and you won't be charged. But what has happened is exactly the opposite now.

I have attached the bill in this thread, please look into it and cancel the cable TV contract which I have never needed or did not make use of until now. Please let me know if you need any additional details.
Thank you.

-Raghu

Edit: Customer number removed for privacy reasons. Also the invoice in the attachment deleted. VF_Grit
12 Antworten 12
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello RA5,

we have terminated the TV contract as a gesture of goodwill. The fees incurred up to the termination date will be charged to you. You have to send the GigaBox back to the following address:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH

c/o DHL Paket

Am Tower 222

90475 Nürnberg

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
RA5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Nancy,

I have already sent the GigaTV box to the mentioned address -  https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden/pakete-empfangen/verfolgen.html?idc=188599483864

But as I said earlier, in the order confirmation email(please check the attached screenshot) with the subject "Ihre Bestellung" from Vodafone, nothing mentioned about the TV contract at all but ONLY about the internet package and security package, so why should I be charged for the TV contract?

To me, it seems like an error on the Vodafone side, otherwise please explain to me why TV contract detail is missing in the email from Vodafone?

-RA5

Nancy

Hello RA5,

in your order confirmation from 08.08.2019 your tariff was confirmed via internet & telephone and your TV tariff. According to the tracking service, the package has only arrived today. You could have used the GigaTV Box until then. In order to accommodate you here, your contract was terminated as a gesture of goodwill.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!