abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Incorrect bill received
RA5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone team,

I recently became a Vodafone cable internet customer(Kundennummer: ***) and I am happy with the internet connection so far.
However, I was surprised yesterday after checking the attached bill which also mentions payment for cable TV which I certainly didn't opt for. At least that's what I have clearly mentioned to the Vodafone salesperson that all I need is the internet pack. I don't know if this is an error on your end or what else it can be.

I did receive a cable TV box as well earlier along with an internet setup box, and I did call Vodafone customer care immediately and told the customer care representative that I don't need cable TV, but I have received the box and what should I do with it. He said if you don't use it just keep it and you won't be charged. But what has happened is exactly the opposite now.

I have attached the bill in this thread, please look into it and cancel the cable TV contract which I have never needed or did not make use of until now. Please let me know if you need any additional details.
Thank you.

-Raghu

Edit: Customer number removed for privacy reasons. Also the invoice in the attachment deleted. VF_Grit
12 Antworten 12
RA5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Additional information is that I noticed now in my Vodafone account is that the bills for the last 3 months included kabel TV product not only the current month. Since I didn't receive other 2 months bills on my email, I didn't notice that I am being charged for both products while I ONLY needed kabel internet.

I honestly feel now that I have been cheated as the salesperson probably added additional products while I didn't notice it over the phone during the order due to my lack of German language skills :(.

Please refund the amount for last 3 months as I don't need the product Kabel TV at all and let me know to what postal address I need to send the TV pack back?

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi RA5,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
RA5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for the quick response. I have sent a personal message to you with the requested details.

Thomas

Hi RA5,

the TV contract was created together with the Internet & Phone tariff. You also received an order confirmation and the hardware. The box is still at your location and we did not receive a message that the contract is not desired. After 3 months this will be a bit difficult to clean up.

Regards

Thomas

RA5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the response. But as I mentioned earlier, I did immediately ask Vodafone customer care why did I receive it and I don't want to be charged for TV. I was told that I won't be charged and I can keep the TV box if I don't use it. I would have certainly returned it if the Vodafone customer care person had told me that I will be charged for this product independent of I use it or not. I really thought I could trust the words of Vodafone customer care,  I hope you understand my situation right now and request you to cancel the contract immediately. Also, please let me know how could I return the TV Box which is un-used.

Thomas

Hi RA5,

i understand the problem. I can offer you to terminate the contract as soon as possible. Due you will get information about the return with the cancellation confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

RA5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Thomas,

Thanks so much for understanding and offering support.

Attached is the part of order confirmation email from August 5, 2010 (technically, it's not yet full 3 months) which does not list the cable TV but only the internet pack. Other than this, I did not receive any bills in my email or postbox until this month so I had no idea what I am being charged for.

Now that I observe ' Vodafone Security Package' is mentioned in the bill, please could you cancel that as I do not really need it or wanted it. So, please tell me if there are any more items ordered for me which are not free. I request you to cancel them all EXCEPT Vodafone cable internet. I do not even need a phone contract. I ONLY need internet, but no security package or no TV.

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

I've done the cancellation for the tv contract and the security package. You'll get a separate confirmation. There are no other cost obligations abos.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
RA5
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Tina,

Thanks so much for the cancellation. 

Now, would there be any refund for the device(after I return them) and the bill for last 3 months since as per the order confirmation email, all I ordered was only the internet pack and security package(which was free for first few months), it did not mention anything about TV contract at all.

Please let me know. Thank you.