abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Incorrect and increased monthly billing
dpan331
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello! 

I had signed my contract in the Vodafone department of Alexa on February. The employee there had told me that apart from the internet contract I would get also a tv contract that for the first 12 months will have no additional billing, so that the total monthly billing will be for both at 10 euros. Since May I am getting billed for 40 euros per month.

What is going on? 

10 Antworten 10
strg-alt
Datenguru
Datenguru

Which positions are listed on your invoice?

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello dpan331,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

Can you please answer the question from strg-alt?

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
dpan331
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello again and sorry for the delayed answer,

the invoices I see in "My Vodafone" for example  in the "2020 - July" dropdown are:

• Internet Phone Base Price Jul20 (100733254346)
  • Cable digital Jul20 (100733596450)
Tina

Hello dpan331,

for a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

dpan331
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tina,

I have sent my details to you by private message.

Thank you very much!

dluk
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi! Unfortunately I don't speak German and don't have a German phone no. yet to be able to contact the customer service, but every month my bill is increased with 4euros. A vodafone agent helped me sign the Vodafone contract and now he is unreachable, so I don't who can I contact. This difference of money is not specified anywhere in the contract. I would appreciate the assistance, thank you. 

Edit: Please open your own contribution and enter the information as detailed as possible.

Tina

Hello dpan331,

looked at your order confirmation and the signed orders. you have ordered the following tariffs:

- Red Internet & Phone 1000 for 69,99 €, in the first 12 months only 19,99

- GigaTV for 14,99 € in the first 12 months only 9,99 €

Best regards

Tina

dpan331
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi again Tina!

Even if the amounts you say are correct and are defined per month, then I should get billed monthly only 29.98 euros and not the amounts you see below in the screenshot. But even 29.98 euros will not do for me, because when I had signed the contract the employee in Alexa had explicitly told me that the total monthly billing for the first year will be even lower, at 10 euros. Which means that either the customer service does not know their job or, even worse, that Vodafone tries to fool us, the customers, via its employees misguidance into signing contracts that come up to be more expensive than expected.

Either way I am really fed up with ill-intensioned scam companies, so I suppose I will have to proceed legally with my lawyer, since from what I understand there is no other action I can take through my online account.

Capture.JPG

Tina

Hallo dpan331,

I have your signed orders. Did you ever take a look at your order confirmation?

Your Internet & Phone contract also includes a security package for €3,99 (first 3 months free of charge). For TV you still have the HD Premium subscription for €9,99 (free for the first 2 months).

Best regards

Tina