abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Ich möchte eine Lösung, um meine letzte Rechnung zu bezahlen. [English]
ValentinMeb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Kundennummer : XXX

Hallo,

The 20.10.2018 I sent back my Vodafone box and a cancelation letter. (I have "Deutsche Post" and "DHL" proofs).
Indeed I moved out to France.

The issue is my german bank account was closed before receiving the Vodafone bill. Indeed the 13.11.2018 I received a Warning ("Mahnung") saying Vodafone couldn't withdraw. With a penalty ("Rücklastschriftpauschale") of 4,50 €.

I need a quick solution to pay my bill. I can do a bank transfer from my french bank account. For that, I need a IBAN / RIB.

Regards,

VM

Persönliche Daten aus Datenschutzgründen gelöscht! 

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser
You'll receive additional 3 bills for the next three months if you have cancelled prematurely due to your movement...
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ValentinMeb,

where did you send the resignation? Hopefully you didn't include it in your return package. If so, it may not have arrived because it is the wrong way to cancel. Did you get a cancellation confirmation? If yes: What is the cancellation date?

If not, the contract cannot be terminated immediately. As reneromann already wrote, another 3 months will be charged, because the cancellation is made according to the Telecommunications Act.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hallo Grit,

First you have to know that before sending anything, I went to my Vodafone shop.

The employee there told me exactly what to do.

• Sending the BOX to :

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland
c/o DHL Paket
Am Tower 222
90475 Nürnberg

I included in it a copy of my cancellation letter and all the documents proving I move to France.

• Sending the cancellation letter and all the documents proving I move to France to :

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH

Kundenservice 99116 Erfurt

This adress was on every bills I received.

In the letter I included :

• My french RIB/IBAN
• My new french address, proofs of the address ....
• I asked to send EVERY letters to THIS new address in France.

Both packages have arrived the 22.10.2018. I have the DHL and Deutsche Post reception proofs.

I even have the name of the person who took my cancellation letter.

Grit, for now I didn't receive any letter in France.

Only the e-mail with "Erste Mahnung" the 13.11.2018.

Update: Today I found on my Vodafone customer online portal a RIB/IBAN to pay my bills.

The current issue now is to change, on my Customer Online Portal, my bank IBAN and my address to a french one.

It's a shame that I can't put french address and IBAN.

Regards,

Valentin