abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I was about to leave Vodafone but I might stay, need English assistance
wintercounter
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I was about to end my contract on 18 July. Unfortunately the deal I've got from Check24 cannot work out which is why I'm considering staying at Vodafone. Previously I was asked to make a call with a support rep because they might have deals for me to stay. Since I don't speak German and support is not allowed to talk in English on the phone, I didn't make the call. I'm hoping for some help regarding the same topic here in English.

8 Antworten 8
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello wintercounter,

I'm happy to help you. Why do you want to end your contract? Have you already terminated it?

Best regards
Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

As I mentioned, my services are completely ending at 18 July.

Nancy

Hello wintercounter,

Du möchtest ein günstigeres Angebot erhalten? Dafür ist die Kündigungsabteilung zuständig, wie dir die Kollegen auch schon richtigerweise gesagt haben. Wenn Du möchtest, kann ich es auch weitergeben. Schick mir dazu Deine Kundennummer, Namen, Geburtsdatum, Anschrift und eine Rufnummer unter der Dich die Kollegen erreichen per Privatnachricht zu. Wann bist Du am besten zu erreichen? Im Zeitraum von 07:00 bis 09:00 Uhr oder 19:00 bis 21:30 Uhr?

Melde Dich anschließend wieder hier im thread.

Hi wintercounter,

thanks already for the pm with your data.

What exactly did you have in mind as an offer? We would then pass this on to the colleagues in our Winback-Team.

Regards

Stephan

Currently, I'm paying 58.97 per month for 500Mb. Seems like with a new contract for 49.90 I'd be able to get 1Gbit, a better router and 19.90 for the first 6 months. Is there any better option available?

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi wintercounter,

a better offer than that, we don't have for you.

If you want to change to this tariff, we will gladly pass this on to your colleagues.

Regards

Stephan

Yes please, proceed.

Stephan

Hi wintercounter,

okay. Our colleagues will do the rest. They will cancel the termination of the contract and book the new tariff.

Regards

Stephan