abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I terminate my contract with number xxxxxxxxx
KANKETIA
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Sir/Madam,
My family is joining me in Germany and as such I applied for a family apartment from studentenwerk. Fortunately, I got one today and my new rent start on 01.11.2018. Consequqnetly, I want to cancel my internet contract since i will not be able to use the service anymore at the end of october 31.10.2018.
Thank you and regards. Waiting for your feedback. I can also send you a copy of my new rent contract as proof.
Kwabena

Edit: Please don't post personal info like f.e. your customernumber in public. Best regards Andre

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello KANKETIA,

I have processed the cancellation of your contract. You will receive the confirmation in the next days by mail. Your contracts. Due to German law the contract will end three months after the moving date.

BEst regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

13 Antworten 13
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hello KANKETIA,

if you want to cancel you contract, please use our contact form. You contract will then be cancelled to the end of the contract period.

Regards

Stephan

I have requested that on the contact form and still have been redirected to use the forum. Can you please assist.

Thank you

Stephan

Hi KANKETIA,

please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Tina

Hello KANKETIA,

your contract will regularly end on 16th of June2019. If there is no cable-internet available in your new apartment, the contract may also end earlier. Please send me the new address in a PN.

Kind regards

Tina

Hello Tina,

My new address is Albrecht-Thaer-Weg 8a. This is a studentenwek apartment for students. Regards

Hello Tina, m y new address is Albrecht-Thaer-Weg 8a. This is a student apartment for students.

I canot send a private message Because I got this message You've reached the limit set for sending private messages.  Please try again later

Thank you

Tina

Hello KANKETIA,

I have processed the cancellation of your contract. You will receive the confirmation in the next days by mail. Your contracts. Due to German law the contract will end three months after the moving date.

BEst regards

Tina

Dear Tina,

Many thanks. I received the notice for cancellation. I have been asked to send a copy of my Mietvetrags. Please how do i sent it (via post or on this forum) beacuse i cannot upload via private message.

Regards

Tina

Hello KANKETIA,

your welcome. 🙂

You can send it to me. You should be to insert it as a picture.

Best regards

Tina