abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I need my money back .
Aqv_ayli04
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello dear chairman,
I am living in Fürth,
I am writing you because one month ago a guy from Vodafone came to my house ,his Name is ***, this is his number : +49 162 ***, he asked me if i need Internet and router, i said no . After two weeks i got the router which i never asked , i am not even costumer for vodafone, because i even changed my sim card . I was calling that guy and he never answered . And vodafone already took money from my card , 120€, but i don't need router even i didnt open its box , and i sent back the router with all documents, that guy lied to me and now he doesn't answer my calls and he even blocked my number .Please help me , i need my money back,i don't need internet because i never asked it .

Sincerely

Amir 

Edit: Name and phone number deleted. VF_Grit

23 Antworten 23

Even if i move to new country ?

How much its cost the whole contract ? 

If you'd move to a location where the contractually agreed services cannot be fullfilled (even within Germany), you are been granted a "special" premature cancellation right by the telecommunications law with a 3 months notification period starting the later of the date of the move or the date the cancellation is received by Vodafone.

How much the contract will cost: Depends on the contract.

Typically 24x the monthly base fee plus activation/postage fees.

But you may wait what @Lars finds out. Maybe there is a way to prematurely end the contract on a good will base.

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Aqv_ayli04,

since Lars isn't here right now, I'll write to you. I've had a look at that right now. According to the system we have a complete order signed by you. So you signed the contract on the spot.  Therefore a written revocation would have had to take place. To simply send the hardware back is unfortunately not enough. The return took place also only after expiration of the period. At the moment I see no way to terminate the contract or to revoke it retroactively.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi, thanks for the answer .

Firstly, i cant understand how that guy doesnt work for vodafone and i got a router from your company! .

And, if i am your Costumer, i think you must help and protect me !  . You know that Marketing rely on Costumer ! . 

And as i said before, its not me who recieved the Router box! The post man left it next my mail box and my neighboor took it . Its not me who reciced it  and i didnt get it in the right time . 

Thomas

Hi Aqv_ayli04,

ou did an assignment with the consultant and signed it. Then we sent you the hardware and confirmed the order. This could have been revoked within the period of 14 days. However, this did not happen and therefore the contract exists and can only be terminated at the end of the term of 24 months.  

Regards

Thomas

@Aqv_ayli04  schrieb:

Firstly, i cant understand how that guy doesnt work for vodafone and i got a router from your company! .

This is very simple: This "guy" is a professional sales agent selling Vodafone (and maybe also other companies) products on his own. For each contract he is generating, he gets some kind of reward from the company that he generated the contract for. Anyhow, he does not work for Vodafone - he only acts on his own.

@Aqv_ayli04  schrieb:

And, if i am your Costumer, i think you must help and protect me !

That's exactly why the German law requires Vodafone to have that whole "Widerrufsrecht" in place. Anyhow - if you miss to obey that regulations, you are out of protection any more.

Mehr anzeigen
And what about that post man who left the router box next my mailbox ! For such kind or parcel the post man should get signature from the reciever ! I did not meet him , i did not see him! . Its not my mistake to have the router , the post man should take back routet not leave it outside!. So if in that period i am on holidays or out of germany and post man left routrer next my mail box, and i back from holodays only after weeks , then the situation would be the same also !? .if someone stole router from my mail box , the situation will be the same ! .

@Aqv_ayli04  schrieb:
And what about that post man who left the router box next my mailbox ! For such kind or parcel the post man should get signature from the reciever ! I did not meet him , i did not see him! . Its not my mistake to have the router , the post man should take back routet not leave it outside!.

I'm pretty sure that your neighbour signed for the package. Especially if there is no special service known as "Eigenhändig" used, the post man is allowed to drop off the package at everyone that is related to the person and not only the person itself. And I'm pretty sure your neighbour did that in good faith - so that you did not have to go to the post office to collect the parcel.

Anyhow - even in the case that you wouldn't have accepted the router and it would therefor be returned immediately would not have meant that the contract would've been cancelled appropriately as it needs your explicit will that the contract should be cancelled. That's one of the points that the "Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch" (German Civil Code) requires you to do - and keep in mind that Vodafone would otherwise not know if you want to withdraw from the contract -or- if the router is returned in error (e.g. because you were on vacation or were not able to collect the router).

@Aqv_ayli04  schrieb:
So if in that period i am on holidays or out of germany and post man left routrer next my mail box, and i back from holodays only after weeks , then the situation would be the same also !? .if someone stole router from my mail box , the situation will be the same ! .

Yes and yes.

By the way: Same for official letters - if you leave your home for a longer time (vacation / work away from home) and an official letter with a timeline is put into your mail box, then that timeline is starting the day the letter was inserted into your mailbox. In case of official letters, your timeline will mostly be two weeks - and if you are out for holidays for 2 or more weeks, that would mean that you'd miss the given timeline and in so far have to deal with any negative consequences.

You know,the best thing in this life that there is god and life will end .

Merci .

Thomas

Hi Aqv_ayli04,

i think @reneromann explained that really well. In your case there is a signed order and it was not revoked in time. Thus the contract is effective with the agreed term. We will gladly send you the devices again.

Regards

Thomas