Antwort

Lösung

I need my money back .
Aqv_ayli04
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello dear chairman,
I am living in Fürth,
I am writing you because one month ago a guy from Vodafone came to my house ,his Name is ***, this is his number : +49 162 ***, he asked me if i need Internet and router, i said no . After two weeks i got the router which i never asked , i am not even costumer for vodafone, because i even changed my sim card . I was calling that guy and he never answered . And vodafone already took money from my card , 120€, but i don't need router even i didnt open its box , and i sent back the router with all documents, that guy lied to me and now he doesn't answer my calls and he even blocked my number .Please help me , i need my money back,i don't need internet because i never asked it .

Sincerely

Amir 

Edit: Name and phone number deleted. VF_Grit

23 Antworten 23

And you are happy to say that ! . I see would never care even if i don't have what to eat because of you all .

You are taking money from a poor young man, and this money belongs only to me  .  

As i said, the best thing in this life is that it will end and there is god .

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Aqv_ayli04,

don't get me wrong. You have entered into a contract with us. You signed it on the spot. If that is not desired then a revocation would have had to take place. So to look now for the guilt exclusively with us, is there not quite so correct. What you have discussed with the consultant, we do not know. As I said before, unfortunately we cannot do anything in this case.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

That guy who were at my flat , i give you his number and call him , i told him i need it only after october . 

But for you, everything is my fault, you blame only me, not him who lied to me or even the post man who did not fulfill his job . Only the poor citizen who always pays , and its unfair .

For you, all what i said about my financial situation is nothing, i am poor, come to my flat and see , you care only about contract and money.

Funny thing, i dont want nothing from you but you force me to use your devices! Funny and unfair .

Anyway i decided to leave germany soon and back to my country, tell me what i have to do to cancel this unfair contract .

Thomas

Hi Aqv_ayli04,

I didn't accuse you. So far I have only pointed to the facts. Of course, as a customer you also have rights, but also duties. As written several times, a written revocation would have been sufficient and the topic would have been settled.

The financial situation does not play a role. You signed the contract and knew about the costs in advance.

If you leave Germany, we need the official deregistration and then we can terminate the contract with a period of 3 months.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!