abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I need my money back .
Aqv_ayli04
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello dear chairman,
I am living in Fürth,
I am writing you because one month ago a guy from Vodafone came to my house ,his Name is ***, this is his number : +49 162 ***, he asked me if i need Internet and router, i said no . After two weeks i got the router which i never asked , i am not even costumer for vodafone, because i even changed my sim card . I was calling that guy and he never answered . And vodafone already took money from my card , 120€, but i don't need router even i didnt open its box , and i sent back the router with all documents, that guy lied to me and now he doesn't answer my calls and he even blocked my number .Please help me , i need my money back,i don't need internet because i never asked it .

Sincerely

Amir 

Edit: Name and phone number deleted. VF_Grit

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Something is strange: If you didn't want a contract at all, how did this guy get your bank account details? I mean - how did he get this details if these weren't provided by you?

Next thing: There is a so called "Widerrufsbelehrung" which clearly informs you [in German] about your rights and how to cancel such unwanted contracts within a 14 days period in case they were done at home or by any means of telecommunications (e.g. phone / internet). If you acted like given in that Widerrufsbelehrung, you should get your money back - but it may take a month for your contract cancellation to be processed on that invoices.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

23 Antworten 23
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Something is strange: If you didn't want a contract at all, how did this guy get your bank account details? I mean - how did he get this details if these weren't provided by you?

Next thing: There is a so called "Widerrufsbelehrung" which clearly informs you [in German] about your rights and how to cancel such unwanted contracts within a 14 days period in case they were done at home or by any means of telecommunications (e.g. phone / internet). If you acted like given in that Widerrufsbelehrung, you should get your money back - but it may take a month for your contract cancellation to be processed on that invoices.

Hello, thanks for answer .About my bank details, that guy when he was at my flat, i told him i need this router only after october because i will go to new flat, he told me its ok , we can send you the router in october, thats why i gave him details of my bank .

When i got the box of router and other documents  i was calling him and he never answered, i didnt know that i must send it back after 2 weeks . I am new in Germany and i don't know the laws . The box of router i took it to Vodafone main shop in fürth they said i must go to Kabel office in nürmberg , i was there and they said i must send it back, i sent it back after 3 weeks or more . This guy when he was at home he didnt explain nothing to me   .

I told him i need router only after october, i can prouve it to you .

I want to cancel everything because i didnt sign any contract, i just need my money back because i never used your internet .

Lars
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Amir,

even if you are new in Germany, unfortunately the laws also apply to you. I don't know if I can do anything there. But I want to try it.

Please send me the customer number, name, address and date of birth by private message. Contact me here in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Aqv_ayli04
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Lars, thank you for the answer  i have sent you private message with all infos you asked me .

One more thing, the router which i got i did not use it or even i didnt open the packet .

And it's my neighboor who received it, because post man did not find me at home, otherweise i send it back in same day , Because i never asked the router .

And if i made delay to send it back its because of Vodafone guy, i was calling and he never answered me . I can prove to you that its not me who recieve it and that i asked the router  only after october .

The problem is: Even if you neither used the router nor opened the package - the German law says that you are obilgued to pay in that case if you do not send that initial cancellation letter in accordance to the "Widerrufsbelehrung" in time. And even if you would have sent thtat cancellation letter in time, it does not mean that you do not have to pay - you would have to pay for at least the days that you would been able to receive services, e.g. the day you received the router until you sent the cancellation letter and device back - even if you did not use it (just as you would've been able to use the services).

Anyhow, @Lars will check what he can do - but I doubt it'll be much as you missed the timelines...

Hello Thanks for the answer , 

Please, sorry for my words but this is all unfair , instead of punishing me you have to punish that vodafone guy as well who were not honest with  me . I can prove to you i am honest . 

And what i still have to pay more ! You already too 120euro! What more!  My salary is only 1185€, i have my flat to pay, i have my bills to pay , i have my integration course to pay! And you already took 120 euro and what more!!! This is unfair . I know you are talking to me on thr basis of Laws,but in some sitiations we have to use HUMANITY not laws . 

I can understand you, but:

a) You signed a contract

b) You missed the timeline to cancel the contract ("Widerrufsfrist")

Even if you don't understand German very well, you now have a legally binding contract with Vodafone - and that has nothing to do with "Humanity". YOU signed something that you didn't understand - but that's definitely NOT the fault of Vodafone. YOU missed the timeline to cancel the contract - so please understand that Vodafone has the right to withdraw the money even if you may have serious problems with your salary then.

You would've had two chances to not come into this situation:

a) Not signing a contract you don't understand - even if that representative (and I doubt this guy was directly employed by Vodafone - I think it may be a freelancer that sells contracts and gets money for each sold contract, but that is not employed by Vodafone) gave you an English insight, the sole contractual language in Germany is German!

b) Using your right to withdraw the contract in time - you got the information (even if in German) on when to and on how to withdraw in time. It would've been up to you if you did not understand that German letter to ask someone to translate it to you - as again: Sole contractual language is German.

And please be aware that this fact - that the sole contractually binding language in Germany is German - could be a problem for you in the future again and again.

Everything is clear . 

So you know everything now, please cancel that contract,because i don't have any document at home, or what i have to do to cancel it ? .

i dont need the router even after october .

About that guy who was here, i ask god to punish him .

Thank you .

I think you did not understand the important point:

You now have a legally binding contract with Vodafone - and even if you send a cancellation right now, the contract will run until it's minimum contractual term has expired, which usually means it will run for the whole 24 months. And even if you do not use the provided service and already sent back the device, you are legally obigued to pay for the whole contractual term.