abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I have not received the cable router box
silviang
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I placed an order on 11/10/2021 for "Red Internet & Phone 250 Cable U". I was told that I will be receiving the cable router box on 11/16/2021 but it has not arrived. I would like to know if there is any delay or any other problem. My customer number is: ***

Thank you!

Edit: Customer number removed

11 Antworten 11
silviang
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, is there an update to this question? I tried to call customer service but unfortunately I cannot speak in German.

Thank you.

Which federal state are you from? Has there already been an order confirmation by email? The processing of an order placed by telephone can take 7 days and unfortunately sometimes longer.

Hello, the installation is in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg.

I did receive a confirmation email with the subject: "Ihr(e) Vodafone Auftragsbestätigung Breitband" and the contract attached on 11th of November. No other communication since.

I wanted to make sure that there is nothing abnormal in this order. Hoping to get it soon.

Thank you for your reply!

Then the order has at least been accepted and is being processed. Have a little patience until a mod from Vodafone West can report here in the post, they can see your customer data and tell you exactly what is going on.

R4mona
Moderator:in

Hey silviang,

sorry to keep you waiting.

We are in a customer-help-customer forum and not in a live chat. Therefore, it may take a little while until you get a response from us.

I will be happy to check for you whether we have any updates on your contract or delivery. Please send me a private message with the following data: Customer number (if available), name, address, date of birth, state and current mobile phone number.

Please report back here as soon as the message is out. Then we will take care of your request together.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello,

I have replied to the private message the requested information. Thank you!

R4mona

Hi silviang,

thank you very much for your data.

I have seen in your customer account that your hardware has not been shipped yet. However, the reasons for this are not clear to me.

I also noticed that you have contacted our hotline in the meantime. What did my colleagues tell you regarding your request?

Best regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello,

A few days ago I contacted the customer service over the hotline as well. I was told that the unit will be shipped this week but it was unclear to me the reasons for the delay.

If the unit is not shipping this week I will not be able to use this service and would have to cancel the contract due to personal circumstances.I thought that I would have enough time to set this up.

Any help would be appreciated to ensure that the unit is shipped this week.

Thank you!

Hello,

I have not received the modem box nor heard anything from the Vodafone customer service.

I would like to get an update on where my order is.

Thank you!