abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I have been charged or contracted for something which I did not order
HP10
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I saw that I have recently been charged this month TV package that I did not order. After attempting to resolve this via call and email, I have been told that I missed the cancellation period which I may not have been at home to answer in time. I told that nobody sent me any information about the same.

I have not signed anything, nor verbally agreed to purchase this and now I am worried that I am going to be stuck with something that I did not order for 24 months.

I do not speak German, I can not use this German TV package. I have tried to tell my problem but I am redirected from here to there.

I am posting this here and hope that a member of Vodafone can help me to terminate this contract immediately and refund me.

Thanks.

Edit: @HP10  Moved to the correct board. Best regards Kurtler

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi HP10,

that's what I wanted to know. The contract will be terminated retroactively and you will receive a credit note accordingly. Please send the TV Box back to us.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
Thomas

Hi HP10,

at first, let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Hallo HP10,

the contract exists since September. Was a consultant on site with you? If so, you signed something there.

Regards

Thomas 

HP10
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Starting on September 2020 month, one person who was middle age visited my apartment.

He said he came from Vodafone to know if there are any internet issues.

He said he would like to take a look in my apartment. He came inside my apartment to check.

I had not requested any internet check. I was not sure why he came to my apartment.

He said due to heavy load on internet lot of users are facing internet connectivity issues. He asked me whether I am also facing the same issues or not.

I thought it is a check which Vodafone company is doing because of the high usage of internet during COVID time. Hence I allowed him to check.

He asked me whether I am using TV connection also. I said no, I am not using.

I showed to him my TV. It was connected to my laptop via HDMI cable.

I dont speak German. I Just wanted to make sure, that he understands that I dont use TV. As I am not German speaker, I do not need a TV connection. Hence I do not have connection.

He left the apartment after checking. I did sign any contract.

After one week, one delivery man came with Vodafone TV BOX,. I told him that I did not request it.

He was carrying lot of boxes which were heavy. He was not ready to listen anything. He said take it. There is your name on the box. I had to take the TV Box.

But I did not know what to do with that.

I thought it came by mistake to me. I thought some technician from Vodafone will come, then I will say to him that, I have not requested it. Please take it back.

I was not knowing that there would be a problem of contract as I did not sign any contract or request a TV connection. I thought it is some confusion or mistake.

Thomas

Hi HP10,

that's what I wanted to know. The contract will be terminated retroactively and you will receive a credit note accordingly. Please send the TV Box back to us.

Regards

Thomas

Never let any stranger enter your home, it is typcially some kind of fraud. Anybody who really needs to enter your home would be anounced officially by landlord or authorities in advance.

HP10
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you for your support!
I will return the TV BOX on following address from where it was sent to me. Please let me know if it is the correct address. Kindly confirm!

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland

Am Tower 222

90475 Nuremberg

Germany

Thank you !

Best Regards.

HP10
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello @Thomas ,

I have sent the TV Box today to following address.

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland

Am Tower 222

90475 Nuremberg

Germany

Kindly check and cancel the contract and refund the amount charged to me for the same.

Thank you !
Best Regards.

Thomas

Hi HP10,

the address is the correct one for the return. The contract is already terminated and the refund will be automatic.

Regards

Thomas