abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I have a contract with Internet and I am paying 19.99 instead of 9.99 as what my Tariff should be!
Avenove
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello can someone solve my problem please? 

I have an internet contract which I made on the 1st of Februrary, when there was an offer for 9.99 euros per month but I ordered to be started a month later I guess the they didn't include the offer in my contract because now I have been paying for the 3 months double the price and for some reason the Kabel-Kundenservice advised me to write my problem here so it will be solved.

Please find attached the confirmation of my order which I should pay 9.99 euros per month.

Thank you 

Bilal

Edit: Attachment with personal data removed.

8 Antworten 8
inflames2k
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker

Hello,

I recognize the following circumstances in the confirmation:
Package price 1st year: 19,99 plus 9,99 € Mobile & Euro Flat
From this 9.99 € credit and 10 € Gigakombi advantage will be deducted.
Remaining 9,99 € in my opinion as told by you.

You should let Vodafone check whether the Gigakombi was booked correctly.

Additionally I recommend to remove the order confirmation from the attachment!

Thank you for your answer, but no the tarif should be 9.99 euros without the GigaKombi's discount, that how it was detailed before I have ordered it.

I don't think that makes any sense. - The base price is already extremely lower than the base price and with Gigakombi discount you get 9,99 €. That is completely correct. Otherwise you would receive 1 cent per month from Vodafone, because you would have to pay a negative sum.

But to stay with the topic: Were 19.99 € debited or 9.99 €?

If 19,99€ was debited you should contact the customer service again. Because then something went wrong.

Exactly this is my point, they should debit 9.99 not 19.99, and they have already debited 19.99 x 3 for the last 3 months! I have been back and forth with the customer service and they told me to ask a question here! Its totally unbelieveble I have been a client with Vodafone for 5 years already and each time I order a new thing or renew my contract a lot of time spent from my side to fix the issues with Vodafone's horrbile system! this is why once my both contracts are over I will never ever renew them!

As I said before: Call them again and ask them to check if the GigaKombi discount is applied correctly. Because according to the order confirmation that you received, they definitely debit too much.

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Avenove,

are you sure that the offer was with 9,99 Euro in the first year? I just can't remember that at the beginning of the year we had an offer for 9,99 Euro.

For a closer look I need some information from you. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Reagrds

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you Stephan, I just sent you a private massage

Stephan

Hi Avenove,

thanks for the pm.

Unfortunately I have to inform you that your cable internet contract really costs 19,99 Euro. This is also stated in the order confirmation for this contract. And this order confirmation is also the one that counts.

The GigaKombi bonus of 10,- Euro is a discount on your mobile phone bill. Our complaints department confirmed this to you today.

I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do for you.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!