abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I got charged for a TV contract i didn't ask or signed for.
JoshVC
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I am a Vodafone Kunde, I have Mobil with my phone number XX and Kabel vertrag KNm XX . However, when I swtiched from DSL to Kabel I received 2 Modems fro the internet. The second one, I sent it back and that one was under the kundennummer XX .

Now I've been charged 41EUR. I went to the Vodafone Shop and they told me it is because I have a TV-Contract. We looked on my account and I DON'T have any emails of any kind mentioning this, I don't have any copy of any contract and I don't have anything! related to TV.

The same day (this tuesday) at night I got an email from Vodafone "thank you for your purchase" and that I am going to receive something. I DID NOT order anything. I HAVE NOT signed anything! The lady on the shop suggested me to call.

I have called and they suggested me to send an email. The email now said I had to come here and start a a new request.

I want to CANCEL this contract immediately! and I want my money back IMMEDIATELY!

I've been a loyal customer of vodafone for more than 2 years now, and I had upgrated my contracts a few times already but I find inadmissible that WITHOUT MY CONSENT I am signed up for a contract of a service I DON'T NEED and I HAVEN'T Requested! And you are making it horribly hard for me to talk to you!

I need a solution RIGHT AWAY! if I receive anything via post I WILL SEND IT BACK!

Thanks in advance,

Josue 
Edit: Please don't post personal information like your full name or customernumber in public. If necessary a moderator will get in touch with you via private message. 

4 Antworten 4
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Josue,

i would like to get an overview. Send me a private message with your name, address, customer number and date of birth. Please contact me again here in the thread.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Grit

Hello,

so I can't see whether you ordered the TV contract or not. That is not obvious to me. I can now accommodate you to the extent that I cancel the contract, even if the deadline has already expired. The previous expenses will therefore be refunded to you. However, the devices (smartcard and CI+ module) have not come back yet. I have to demand this back and you have to send them back. It is not understandable that these could not be delivered to you or something similar.

Please let me know if you agree that I cancel the contract.

Regards

Grit

JoshVC
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Grit,

Thanks for your help.

My neighbor game a package from Vodafone I am will check that and send them back ASAP. Please proceed with the cancellation! 

Thanks in advance,

Josue

Grit

Hello Josh,

please don't push via DM. There is no live chat here. You'll get an answer when it's your turn to post. Additional messages (DM or public) only delay the processing.

I have cancelled the contract, you will get a confirmation.

Regards

Grit