abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I did not order for Vodafone Giga TV by Vodafone sent me one and is Charging me for it monthly- Eng
hari49
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Sorry my German is not good enough to explain this complex problem. I ordered for Vodafone Broadband on 17.05.2019 (Only for Broadband) i did not ask for Vodafone cable TV, But vodafone sent me cable BOX to my home on 22.05.2019 ( Lettered 21.05.2019). My internet connection got Activated on 27.05.2019 and the router is placed in the Landloard's house as there is no COX cable in my apratment and i use the internet through WIFI repeater.

I went and gave my GIGATV box back to Vodafone person in Saturn through whom i took the connection on 04.06.2019 as there was long holiday in Germany. He took signature from me on paper and he sent that in  a scan to customer support and he said he will send back the box to vodafone. I was happy that my issue is solved but now i have been charged for Vodafone TV from my account even before i get Bill in my post box. Vodafone is cheating me . They send a TV box which i did not order and they are charging me for a service which i cannot even use in my house as i do not have COX cable. I would like to get refund for TV options. I am fine which internet which i ordered.

Please someone help me. I feel like German company is cheating people who cannot speak proper German and who cannot go to Court. I am very disapointed . If you need more details i can provide them so that you can help me.

Thanks

Hariharan Rajsekaran

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi hari49,

your TV-package was already cancelled. You'll get a written confirmation for that and all fees for that will be credited.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
Guacho
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, 

I am currently in pretty much the same situation BUT they did not even send me a receiver. (which is good because I NEVER ordered TV). They just charge me for TV as well, even though the technician that was here made sure, that I can not even use TV. No clue what is going on there. 

I called and a very confused agent told me she will forward my problem, but I should prove everything via letter as well. Why I should prove anything is beyond me, but okay. 

I hope it turns out for you well, because that situation really *piep*

hari49
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

How many Days will it take for someone from Vodafone to reply and provide solution for my Issue. So i have to write a letter attach the proof that i did not order GIGA TV as well as i tried to sent them back. What a waste of time.

Stephan

Hi hari49,

so you originally ordered the contract via the salesman in the shop? This could possibly lead to a roblem, but I have to take a closer look at it.

Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

hari49
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have sent the details in Private message as requested. Please refund my dedecutions as soon as possible.

Guacho
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @hari49 

good luck with that. I have a TV deal that was cancelled by the shop, I have that in written form, that was now "mysteriously" reactivated 1 YEAR later, even though I never ordered it in the shop NOR online and I was told there "is nothing we can do". So someone at VF just created a contract for me, without me ever ordering it or giving my permission and they want me to pay it. 

So I am sorry to say, but I guess there is nothing much you can do here apart from lawering up. 

Stephan

Hi hari49,

your TV-package was already cancelled. You'll get a written confirmation for that and all fees for that will be credited.

Regards

Stephan

pallavi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I am in the pretty much same problem. I never ever wanted TV. I tried cancelling it from shop, even they are not helping.

What am I suppose to do now? I have returend TV product long back.

Jens

Hello pallavi,

you have your own thread. Please stay in your topic. Smiley (fröhlich)

Regards

Jens