abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

I cancelled the contract but got "Zweite Mahnung"for bill
YQQQQ
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Vodafone,

I cancelled the contract since November 2017 I moved out.

I think it was a mistake that you changed my address and still asked for paybills per month. I have paied Nov., Dec., Jan. and Feb without using any Internet from VodafoneSmiley (wütend) 

I was really sad that I had to call you to cancelled the contract twice and I was told the contract was cancelled in March.

But I still receive the bill every month. And now it grows to 130 Euro and please tell me what should I do.

Kunden-Nr. ***

Thank you in advance.

Community-Team: Removed attachment and customer number

23 Antworten 23
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi YQQQQ,

we'll send you a new router. You agree with the costs of 14,99 Euro?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
YQQQQ
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thoma,

Thank you very much.

Yes,  14,99 Euro is ok for me.

But I also want to ask that hwo to install it. Will your company come to help me install the router?

Best regards,

YQQQQ

You usually only connect the antenna cable to the antenna outlet in your flat.

If it is a 3-port antenna outlet with TV, Radio and Data ports, use the data port (F-type connector).

If it is a 2-port antenna outlet with TV and Radio ports, you may use the adaptor supplied by Vodafone (usually also included in the package) to get the data port.

If you cannot get the router to work, you may get help - but please be advised that you may have to pay for this additional service.

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello YQQQQ,

i've finished the order for the router. Since there is no self-installation at your address, I have placed an order for a technician. He will get in touch with you to arrange an appointment.

Regards Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
YQQQQ
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Grit,

thank you very much.

Unfortunately, this morning the technician called me that he is not allowed to install Vodafone in my area, the studierendenwerk.Smiley (traurig)

What should I do with the Internet now?

Waiting for your reply. Thanks.

YQQQQ

Thomas

Hi YQQQQ,

the order for the technician is still open. There is also nothing noted that the connection cannot be installed. There is an appointment for the 22.05. between 12:00 and 13:00 o'clock.

Regards

Thomas

YQQQQ
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks Thomas,

I also asked the studierendenwerk manager and she replyed today that poeple can not install the Internet of our own.

That is a really bad news. I changed the appartment and I could not continue using the Vodafone Internet because of the studierendenwerk regulations.

Ok, I will wait for the technician in my room today. 

Yours Sincerely, YQQQQ

YQQQQ
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Thomas,

there was no one coming to my appartment at that time you said. Smiley (traurig)

So what should I do with this situation?

Thank you in advance.

YQQQQ

Thomas

Hi YQQQQ,

we already have the technician's feedback. The installation was not approved by the operator of the object. This will now be checked again and then the contract will most likely be cancelled.

Regards

Thomas

YQQQQ
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you very much, Thomas.

It's a pity that I can not install the Internet in the Studierendenwerk.

And please inform me, if there is any progress with the cancellation.

Since I have not used any other Internet in November 2017 I moved into the Studierendenwerk, I would be very appreciate that you could please reconsider the account monthly payment. (I paied at least for 6 months more for the Internet I never used any more.)

Thanks in advance.

Warmest regards, Herz

YQQQQ