abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I am leaving Germany and need to cancel my internet
Charlotte2
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

What do I need to do in order to cancel my internet contract with you? I am leaving Germany and moving back to the UK at the end of November and need to terminate the contract early. What are the steps I need to take?

Thanks,

Charlotte

4 Antworten 4
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Charlotte2,

you've come to the right place. We clarify this with the dismissal for you. The contract is terminated with a period of 3 months beginning with the day of the move. Please send me your customer number, name and address in a private message 

Then you reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

I have just sent you a PM. 

What do I do with the box when I move out? 

Hello,

I have a problem that the request for my contract cancellation has started only in October (contract ending in January) while I have already sent the cancellation request on 26th of June. In the meantime the new tenant in my old appartment in Berlin got a new contract for the same cabel connection starting October, and the personel in the Vodafone store told her my contract was cancelled. So now we have two ongoing contracts for the same connection.  Since I have requested the cancellation already in June (I have sent this email now in October again together with my new rental contract in the Netherlands), I would like to sort this problem out and have my contract terminated now and not January. Thanks in advance!

Best,

Ana

Thomas

Hi Charlotte2,

we handled the resignation. All information about returning the hardware can be found on the confirmation. You will get it by mail.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!