abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Huge service charges for no customer faults!!!
meIndogerman
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello Vodafone, 

On receiving my bill for the month of March 2019, there was an awful surprise waiting for me. There were two entries with huge deduction of money from my account. Two entries of each 99.50 Euro deduction for no fault of mine. 

When contacted the customer care, I got the information that it has been charged for the servive from the technician. But it is very unfortunate that i have been charged for the fault of Vodafone and the technician's delayed visit to the apartment.

This i have already informed to Vodafone, as a measure to be corrected and my money has to be refunded back to my account. One of the customer care service personnel also informed me that he has already corrected this deduction and refunded the amount, but unfortunately i have not  received the amount yet. 

This is completely unfair as far as the Vodafone Kabel service is concerned. I would deeply request Vodafone to take a proper action on this as soon as possible. 

1 Antwort 1
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

I'll take a look at the bill.

Please send me your customer number, name, address and date of birth by private message . Please contact me here in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!