abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

How to activate free months when switching to Vodafone from different provider?
einberliner
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I wanted to switch from my current provider (1&1) to Vodafone. I wasn't aware that in such cases new provider can take care of cancelling the old contract for you and I started by cancelling the old one myself (it ends in the middle of July, I had to cancel it minimum 3 months before) and probably complicating the whole process. Then I found suiting Vodafone's Internet offer, where they don't charge for first 3 overlapping months. I applied through Check24, but when first letters from Vodafone arrived I can see that they want to bill me from the very first day of the contract. How do I get those free months? I think it has something to do with the fact that I didn't choose to take my current phone numbers with me, which I can of course do if that's needed, I just need to know how.

If I can't get those months than there's no sense for me to start my contract now, I'll simply withdraw my application and apply again in July to minimize overlap between the contracts. Of course I'd like to avoid that.

I wanted to contact Vodafone by phone, but unfortunately my German is not on the level to hold a conversation, and nobody I reached via a phone was capable of speaking English with me. I can gladly solve this over a phone if there's some way to reach English speaking representative from Vodafone.

If somebody could help me I'd appreaciate it greatly.

Thanks

15 Antworten 15

Hi,

No, I haven't done anything because I was unsure how to proceed. I'll do it today in the evening or tomorrow in the morning. Should I let you know after the activation?

Best

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi einberliner,

yes, please do that. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi,

I just connected the router and I'm posting this thanks to Internet access it gives me right away. I gotta say, the speed is quite impressive compared to what I have currently :).

Best

Stephan

Hi einberliner,

thanks for your response. Glad to hear that you have fun with your connection. Smiley (fröhlich)

I've done everything so far to get you the free months. This will then be credited to your invoices.

Regards

Stephan

Thank you very much!

Stephan

Hi einberliner,

you're welcome. Smiley (fröhlich)

Since your request is solved, I'll close this thread. If you have any other questions, feel free to create a new thread.

Regards

Stephan