abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Higher tariff charged
MhT
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I was offered a two years discount when I made my contracte with Vodafone. But now after one year, the monthly tariff has retuned to the original amount. 

Regards,

MhT

17 Antworten 17
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello MhT,

For a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
MhT
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tina,

Thanks for the reply.

The pv is sent. 

Regards,

MhT

Nancy

Hello MhT,

please have a look at your order confirmation. There you will find your agreed contract conditions.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
MhT
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Nancy,

So I read the contract.
for me it's still not clear why Vodafone deducts 75 €a/month from my account for something that your colleague presented to me as 30 €/month.

Regards,

MhT

Typically the discount is limited to 12 months, that's probably why you paid only 30Euro so far. After 12 months the price increases and I guess that this is stated in your order confirmation. What any sales guy told you is another story, this might be some misunderstanding or he just did not tell you the full truth..

But typically there is also the option to downgrade your tariff after 12 months, for example to 50 Mbit/s for 30 Euro/month. I don't understand why the moderators did not mention about this option, seems they want to hide the option of changing to lower tariffs, which I find quite unfair when dealing with non German speakers who might have difficulties to understand all those terms. So if you want to pay less, then ask for downgrade of your contract, this can be done by the moderators in this forum.

hello, i have the same problem, i am being charged more than i should

how to contact you?

@valeria1975: open a new thread and post your request.

MhT
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi strg-alt,

Thank you for your reply. Maybe that s the reason they charge me this amount. Then I will tell the moderators to downgrade the speed. Unfortunately, the moderator didn’t provide a clear answer. 

Actually before I signed the contract, I asked the woman in Vodafone shop to summarize its conditions in terms of the payments since I wanted to have a clear picture of what I was about to sign. I still have her notes on the printed contract. Maybe general policy is not to be clear.  

MhT
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @Nancy 

It seems the connection speed is the main reason for higher tariff. Pelase downgrade the speed of my connection. 

would be nice if you could exactly point out the issue. 

Regards,

MhT