abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Help with starting an cable internet for a rent apartment
LindaNika
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello!

We ordered a kabel internet for a new rent apartment (rental agreement starts 1st of December). On the website we ordered a product for a new address and selected the 3rd of December as a starting date. (only the device should be send to us).

Today I recieved an email with information that contract was sent via mail or email. But unfortunatly I am not able to find it via link provided. And I don't have an access to a post for a new address yet.

I just want to make sure that everything is ok and we will be able to start using the internet. Also I am woundering how the device will be send to us. Via usual post or via vodafone courier?

3 Antworten 3
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Which state are you from? There are differences between the two Vodafone Cable companies. With Vodafone West in North Rhine-Westphalia, Hesse and Baden Württemberg, the order confirmation is sent as a letter after the router has been dispatched, with Vodafone Germany in the other federal states by email.
However, the cable router is always sent via DHL. If you have specified a desired date (December 3rd, 2021), the shipment will be made on this day.

Thanks for the answer. We are from Berlin.

Have you already received the cable router?