abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Help with relocation (can't speak German)
eduardoalves
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I'm moving to a new apartment next week in Konstanz. I've already ordered the relocation service on the website.

What are the next steps? I can't speak German, so if Vodafone calls me, I won't be able to talk. 

Who could help me?

10 Antworten 10
MariaK
Moderator:in

Hello eduardoalves,

the hotline staff also speak English. If the move has been registered for you, you will also receive an email with the confirmation. They also have to check whether you can use your currently booked products at the new address. If this is not the case, you will be offered an alternative. If we are not available at all, your contract can be cancelled.

Best regards,

Maria

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Maria,

Thanks for the clarification.

I've already ordered the relocation service via MyVodafone website. However, I haven't received any email yet.

I'm moving in tomorrow. Could you please check if there is an ETA for that?

Best regards,

Carlos Eduardo

R4mona

Hi eduardoalves,

please do not be angry with me, but I do not know what you mean by ETA? Verlegener Smiley

When did you report the move through MeinVodafone? Did it show you that the message was received by my colleagues?

Kind regards
R4mona

Hi R4mona,

Sorry to not being clear.

ETA stands for Estimated Time of Arrival. Ie, when it will be processed/delivered. 

I've ordered relocation about 2 weeks ago. The platform displayed a message that it was valid and I should receive a confirmation email.

However, I've never received. 

I'm worried because I'm moving in today and Monday and my wife and I work from home.

Best regards,

Carlos Eduardo Alves

R4mona

Hey eduardoalves,

thank you very much for your feedback. 

To give us an overview, please send us a private message  with the following data: Customer number, name, address, date of birth, state and current cell phone number.

As soon as we have received the PN, we will gladly look into your customer account.

Kind regards
R4mona

Hi R4mona,

I have already sent the information via private message.

Best regards,

Carlos Eduardo Alves

R4mona,

I've sent my info 3 days ago and no one get in touch with me so far.

You said that hotline staff speak English. However, I have called them 3x today and all those 3 people only speak German.

I have no internet since them, no one could help me and I'm just spending money buying additional 4G data to be able to work at home.

Could you please look at my issue asap?

Best regards,

Carlos Eduardo Alves

R4mona

Hi eduardoalves,

Since we process our requests chronologically, it may take a little time until you receive a response from us.

Unfortunately, I can't find a customer account in my system under the customer number you provided. Please be so kind and tell me the state you come from.

Kind regards

R4mona

Hi R4mona,

Is there any number I could call that speak English?

Here is the information:

Postal code and city: 04275 Leipzig

Best regards,

Carlos Eduardo Alves

Private information deleted, MS