abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Help needed after contract changes
bengin34
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

> Dear Moderator,
>
> On October 22nd, I made an online purchasing of Kombi Paket including: family package mobile contract, Kabel tv HD and upgrade of my current home internet from Cable 25 to Cable 100.
>
> Mobile cards are so far okay but with the other 2 services I have problems that I couldn’t solve via the call center - as I can’t speak German. I would appreciate if you may help me with the following issues:
>
> 1) due to the kombi offer, “bereitstellungsentgelt“ of 49,99 Euro in my cable TV package would not be charged however I saw on my invoice dated 02.11.2018 that it is charged. This is not what we have agreed during the purchasing on Oct 22nd. Could you please kindly take that payment back or re-charge me?
>
> 2) since 2014 I am using Cable 25 home internet+phone however in the same purchase on Oct 22nd, I also bought Cable 100 home internet but since today my internet speed did not change and I am still using Cable 25. When should I expect the change take place.? I am very unhappy with the current internet speed at home.

3) On my last invoice (nr: XXXX) I see that I am charged for both Cable 25 and Cable 100. Could you please check that out? I shouldn’t be paying both packages at the same time. This was also not we have agreed during the purchase on Oct 22nd
>
> Thanks a lot in advance for contacting me back.
>
> Kind regards,

Edit: Removed the invoice-no. & changed topic.

4 Antworten 4
bengin34
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Dear Moderator(s), any chance to take a look at this? Thnx!
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi bengin34,

it seems that you ordered an additional internet contract. In that case, there's probably not much we can do for you. For further information, I still need some information from you.

Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Stephan,

thanks for your response. I just sent you a PM.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards, Burhan

Stephan

Hi bengin34,

thanks for the pm.

Unfortunately, we can't help you here. For the TV contract there is a one-time provision fee and this has been confirmed to you in writing.

You also do not have a second cable Internet contract. The old contract with the 25 MBit/s is still running.

The online offer to waive a provision fee only applies if you order Internet and TV together completely new. Since you already have an Internet connection, this offer does not apply to you.

Sorry I don't have any better news for you.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!