abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Having constant issues the last one month
wintercounter
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

My internet disconnects for 2-3 seconds every 2-3 minute for 2-3 times in a row. It's getting ***IN' annoying!!! I would expect the monitoring system would alert Vodafone about such cases and I assumed they would fix it, but it's enough! As a regular PVP player it making so pissed I could throw my table upside down during games. Not to mention the constant 50 ping while I had 10-14 with ALL my last providers in this same exact game. As a software developer I exactly know how to check if the issue is on my or Vodefone's side and guess what....?!

*** @wintercounter, Thread moved from Feedback to Cable. ***

20 Antworten 20
Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello wintercounter,

we can gladly replace the router on suspicion, because the line still looks interference-free.

Many greetings Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

If it's the device, it might be because it cannot handle 7 devices at once connected to it. 1 cable, 6 wifi. Anyway I'm not satified with the speed and latency either. I can usually only reach 20% of what I pay for and my pings are twice as high than anywhere else before (Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, Hungary). A simple modem change is hardly going to change my mind.

I'm dealing with this every single day and I had enough!

Look at 4-5 hops, it's ALWAYS the same! The issue is obviously on your side!

https://ibb.co/Nmm3zVH

And for fun here is pinging vodafone.de

https://ibb.co/vkT8d9B

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello wintercounter,

so you don't want us to replace the modem, right? What intervall did you use for the Pingplotter, 2,5 seconds? Did you do the test via ethernet? Does it look the same on weekday mornings?

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

I had a modem change a few months back. It fixed my problem. 3 weeks ago my problem started to happen again, on a daily basis. This is my current PingPlotter result.

- 2.5 sec interval.
- Ethernet (doesn't matter, the internet is being gone on all devices).

Untitled.pngIt is not constant, it starts to happen from time to time, lasts for an hour and it's ok for a few hours.

Claudia

Hello wintercounter,

does the packetloss occur each time of the day? Does the packetloss vanish immediately when you make a factory reset?

Kind regards,

Claudia

The timing is completely random. Sometimes I do restart and it's fine immediately after that, but I don't know if because of the restart or just things are working fine at that moment.

Tobias

Hey,

so basicly we cant let that check from a technician on site, or can you reproduce the problem?

Regards

Tobias

I don't know any way to repro, it seems completely random. Yesterday for example I didn't encounter any issues.