abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Having constant issues the last one month
wintercounter
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

My internet disconnects for 2-3 seconds every 2-3 minute for 2-3 times in a row. It's getting ***IN' annoying!!! I would expect the monitoring system would alert Vodafone about such cases and I assumed they would fix it, but it's enough! As a regular PVP player it making so pissed I could throw my table upside down during games. Not to mention the constant 50 ping while I had 10-14 with ALL my last providers in this same exact game. As a software developer I exactly know how to check if the issue is on my or Vodefone's side and guess what....?!

*** @wintercounter, Thread moved from Feedback to Cable. ***

20 Antworten 20
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
What connection (DSL or cable) you talk about?

Cable. Fiber 500. I was expecting a reprensentative's answer who can check it tbh.

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello wintercounter,

are the lags exclusively for games or also for other services? Can you please illustrate the lags and aborts with your merssungen? Was it measured via LAN or WLAN? Is the end device directly connected to the modem? Are the disturbances around the clock?

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Every service goes off. Discord, TS also. Using direct LAN. Yes, it's directly connected to Fritzbox. Also did factory reset to it, no help. The same happens on Wifi as well with a laptop.

Wallace

Hi,

I checked the line and found no mistakes. Can you please run a ping plotter and post the result here?

Regards

Wallace

Attached, this is my last 10 minutes. I "only" had one drop now. But anyway, the picture speaks for itself clearly.

https://imgur.com/32UvEJC

Btw, the forum does not allow to upload png -.-

Here is tonights ping of twitter. You can see the constant drops. Fighting with this issue since a while, WIFI goes down as well for all other devices. Ping was better today but I wouldn't consider as good...

https://imgur.com/ny1tC6M

Wallace

Hi,

I still can't find anything to explain the problems. Can you please perform a factory reset with the FRITZ!Box and not install a backup?

Regards

Wallace

I did reset many times already... It's bad ever since then. While playing a 20-minute online game it goes away 15 times on ALL the device in the apartment. If the problem is not on your side than it's the router. I'm not willing to pay extra hundreds just to upgrade my router so I sent my request to terminate my contract. The worst internet experience I had in the last 20 years.